• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Your not crazy. 99% of the male protagonists in these games make me want to kick them in the dick till they die, but in all honesty, who plays these games to look at the guys?
True, but I'd much rather it be handled like Dating My Daughter, or Parental Love, where you never see the MC's face at all. Trouble is *I* am supposed to be the MC; and I don't want to imagine looking like one of these little twinks.

Reactions: TheDecentOne

ttant

May 7, 2017
I can't even open the game..
Same here (win10 x64) the application just closes itself without saying a word or displaying one pixel.
I even try compatibility mode to win7, with no luck.

No issue with v0.3

Edit: work when i lauh it with admin right...

WeirdChamp'

Jun 23, 2017
Same here (win10 x64) the application just closes itself without saying a word or displaying one pixel.
I even try compatibility mode to win7, with no luck.

No issue with v0.3

Edit: work when i lauh it with admin right...
unfortunately it isn't working for me. :/

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Without a change log no way to know if your complete all the automation and action scene. Is their a Patreon of this game who could post the tips and tricks walkthrough guide or change logs? Please

ttant

May 7, 2017
dragon unpacker dont work
It does (tested with v5.6.2). You just don't know how to use it.

So, you have to open the .win file with hyperRipper.
In Formats tab (third one), click on image button.
In Search tab (2nd one), click in search button
When the search is done, click on OK.
The main windows will have tons of data_win0000*.png file.

Pick one, the tool will provide a preview.

Reactions: dusan

GusTTShowbiz

Aug 6, 2017
I can't get any progress with Mimi. In the morning she told me I don't know anything about yoga, and then....nothing.

I have hacked files, I have unhacked files. Nothing with either. Am I missing a trigger or a certain balance of relationship/lust?

Also, I can't progress with Ako. Can't see any shorts online shopping. Is that for a later version or am I missing something else?

Thanks! This is a well-rendered game! Beautiful girls!

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Do you use your computer to search information about Yoga ? Then, you can tell her what you know the next morning.

roland

Jul 1, 2017
I can't get any progress with Mimi. In the morning she told me I don't know anything about yoga, and then....nothing.

I have hacked files, I have unhacked files. Nothing with either. Am I missing a trigger or a certain balance of relationship/lust?

Also, I can't progress with Ako. Can't see any shorts online shopping. Is that for a later version or am I missing something else?

Thanks! This is a well-rendered game! Beautiful girls!
look at your laptop, theres a Lesson about Yoga u have to read, after that u can buy Shorts
U need short for both and Ako needs Sports 2 and Mimi Sports 5

GusTTShowbiz

Aug 6, 2017
look at your laptop, theres a Lesson about Yoga u have to read, after that u can buy Shorts
U need short for both and Ako needs Sports 2 and Mimi Sports 5
Oh duh! I just kept looking in the "lessons" for yoga, never bothered to search anything (although Bill after spying should have been the hint).

Thanks!

Ibenk Darkness

Jul 11, 2017
Why when I play this game, my computer instantly lag?
I see in this game manager's task using ram about 1gb - 1.5gb.
Is there any way of reducing ram usage?
Because my ram is only 2gb And why this game can not I put into nvidia settings?

T

Throwaway13031980

Anyone know the best choices for the Alice date? I've tried some different stuff, never got a score and never got to score with Alice. Always stops before the masturbation part. I did get a conversation the next day after which Alice is now ''attracted''

[air]joe

Sep 3, 2016
So I have these intermittent crashing. "Win32 function failed: HRESULT:..." The same seemingly random crashes where the same in version 0.3.2 as well as in 0.4.3 So I thought it must be save files. Deleted all saved files and started anew. But alas the same problem keeps popping up. tried to delete all resources written by the program (those I could find). But the problem is the same. Anyone with the same problem? Anyone that has a solution for this? Or suggestions as to a fix.
Me, too.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I like Big Brother but my main gripe is with the day progression and trying to find events or tasks. The fact that this game seems to rip off Big Brother but manages to really only manages to get the bad parts right is annoying.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes