markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Swinger route is in game do jogging a few times in woodland and they will show up. Eventually after meeting a few times you will get option to share her or not.
For those struggling to trigger new events try doing them on the weekend. I have completed the update but had to do alot of it at the damn weekend.
Also mimi alice jogging can only be achieved once other jogging task is finished. Dont ask why some backwards assed coding on this update
You can jog on any given morning in the woods...I thought the jogging was tied to Mimi until I realized that you had to go to the woods at 7 in the residential area.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm he needs to stop dragging out Ako. Especially for those who played the old engine game. I'm glad about Mimi but damn she is a bitch. I wouldn't be surprise she start wearing leather whooping your ass. She basically got Ako, her sister, and MC dominated so far. She will probably go after other girls he mess with too.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
How do you get rid of Martin, quicker?
Can you get rid of him before mimi blows him?
Game is kinda ruined for me if not, I HATE ntr.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Thats normal. Could take upto 5 minutes to load if its first time running this game on your machine. Also click the mouse as mine got stuck and wouldnt advance without clicking mouse
Well the save path given in one of the threads above is not showing on my system in the folder where I have installed this game. How should I save and how should I use the saved file? Also on starting a new game after the screen choice where the dialogue something like "I should go to dinner and maybe Maria can help me" when I click for next page I am getting a blank screen like those attached below. So after proceeding from the first image when I click on that screen to go to another page, I am getting the next page which is blank.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Is 1.2 bugged? According to walkthrough the "First Time" even should've started in week 2. I am on day ~50 and haven't had that event start at all. How do I start it in new patch?
Yeah, me too. Maybe some kind soul (patron) could inform Walkius of this issue. Or does anybody else have an idea? Is it possible to manually start the quest or change the variables or something?
@Vaibhav Sharma did you change the name of the save to savex.sav? The downloads here on f95zone have a habit of renaming themselves.
Edit: Ok, I fixed it. You can edit your save on . Just change aliceevent03 from 0 to 1 and you should be good to go. This only skips the mornig wood scene, the rest of the quest should play out the way it is supposed to. @Superstar this should fix your problem. @helmetboy and @Asdfs too.

Reactions: helmetboy

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Yeah, me too. Maybe some kind soul (patron) could inform Walkius of this issue. Or does anybody else have an idea? Is it possible to manually start the quest or change the variables or something?
@Vaibhav Sharma did you change the name of the save to savex.sav? The downloads here on f95zone have a habit of renaming themselves.
What do mean by renaming the save? Sorry I didnt get you. I just downloaded it in my folder where the game is. Now where to place it is the issue so that when I open the game and it asks for Start, Load etc. I can load from the save.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
What do mean by renaming the save? Sorry I didnt get you. I just downloaded it in my folder where the game is. Now where to place it is the issue so that when I open the game and it asks for Start, Load etc. I can load from the save.
There should be a folder "saves" in the main game folder (where the exe is located). The saves should be named save1, save2 etc. otherwise the game won't recognize them. If there is no save folder either start a new game and save once or create a new save folder manually.

Superstar

Jan 30, 2018
HELP !!!!! Couldn't use my old saves. Loaded some from another member, which I appreciate , but can't get the morning "wood" scene with Alice.

Any/all suggestions appreciated.

HutCheese

Feb 17, 2019
How do you get rid of Martin, quicker?
Can you get rid of him before mimi blows him?
Game is kinda ruined for me if not, I HATE ntr.
if you get rid of him fast enough you just see mimi and martin kissing but is obvious that they have a history of fucking and cheating the mantin's gf anyway

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So what are the keys to raising Alice's relationship level? Can't get it past 2.5. Also, because of that can't give her sexy running outfit (which never shows in inventory, BTW). So, how to proceed? I am done with academics, so tutoring is kinda over as well.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Patch for pc 1.2 to 1.2.1
1.2.1 mac

Fixed trigger bug.
Those experiencing flashes and blank screens its your settings not the game.
@Retro can you update op please

Reactions: AndroidBig

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
is there day skip function? at least school time skip(9 to 16).
i have to find someone with lunch to finish the one day of school, mens too many clicks.

and i also wana know if there is any bad consequences whit swing.
i just stoped the game at the spot DON'T SHARE/SHARE ALICE.

is there will be any functions(MODs?) switch the status as swings(ON/OFF), IRIS/MAYO?
obviously, i don't wana restart the game to gain the unseen sence.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes