Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Quick Q, sorry if it's been asked - I'm not really feeling Emily and prefer Ako, yet Emily seems to be being pushed on me - is that some choice I made or is it by design?

I tried ruining our (Emily and I) date, but that seemed to make everyone mad at me so I aborted :p

Kind regards, Zen

Edit: Or can I Harem, and date everyone? If so, that's fine!

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Game question: I have started the running events with Mimi and Alice, though separate for now. How do I give Alice the sexy running stuff?
Buy it from computer then talk to her. If you have old version it's bugged and you have to use saveonline to fix it as it is supposed to be triggered the 2nd wednsday

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Quick Q, sorry if it's been asked - I'm not really feeling Emily and prefer Ako, yet Emily seems to be being pushed on me - is that some choice I made or is it by design?

I tried ruining our (Emily and I) date, but that seemed to make everyone mad at me so I aborted :p

Kind regards, Zen

Edit: Or can I Harem, and date everyone? If so, that's fine!
This is pretty much a harem game. So far the only girls who are mutually exclusive are Mayo and Iris (not 100% sure about their names, two cheerleaders). The game warns you though (the choice is in the cinema during one of their dates).

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
This is pretty much a harem game. So far the only girls who are mutually exclusive are Mayo and Iris (not 100% sure about their names, two cheerleaders). The game warns you though (the choice is in the cinema during one of their dates).
OK, many thanks. So I can go through the date with Emily and not accidentally exclude Ako? She's much cuter :D

Good! I shall go forth and woo Emily then!

Thank you!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Popular route or Nerds?

Edit: I ask, because as a nerd myself, I have an aversion to trying to get in with the popular group, but according to the walkthrough their route simply seems to have more content / open more opportunities...

Reactions: Xythros

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Buy it from computer then talk to her. If you have old version it's bugged and you have to use saveonline to fix it as it is supposed to be triggered the 2nd wednsday
I have downloaded the most recent version, but I have noticed that the outfit disappears. I will check what the heck saveonline is. Thanks!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Wasn't a bad update.....I can't wait for Maria, Hailey, Charlette, Vicky, Ako, and more teacher content. And maybe a threesome with Mayo and Iris

HutCheese

Feb 17, 2019
Question is how though, what are the steps?
Thnx
ELIMINATE THE COMPETITION
You need to follow the “Back Pain” event through to the point where Martin begins to join you
for evening meals before this event triggers.
The next time Martin comes around to massage Maria (either Monday or Thursday at 19:00
depending on how frequently you watched on the spycam) go to Maria’s bedroom. There will
now be a Stealth icon to the right of the door – click it to enter the room. Look at Martin’s bag on
the left hand side of the screen, about halfway up, and you’ll see the now familiar star shaped
icon – click it to grab Martin’s flash drive!
The USB drive is encrypted so you’re going to need to hand it to Bill during lunch for his help.
Let him have it overnight and speak to him again the next day at lunchtime where he’ll tell you
what a scumbag Martin is. When you leave school at 16:00 you’ll be met by Ako who talks to
you about Martin and says meet her and Bill downtown at 18:00.
When the time comes around (18:00) go to the map and click on the downtown push pin (Ako &
Bill’s icons will be either side of it) to put your dastardly plan into action where the three of you
follow Martin as he goes to meet Vanessa, his girlfriend.
You are now approaching the point of having one of two decisions to make: a) try to blackmail
Martin or b) give the flash drive to Vanessa. Wait until Martin’s next visit and go speak to him at
the pool – you’ll threaten to give the flash drive to Vanessa and he’ll counter offer to be your
friend/wingman. If you don’t want to be his friend then take the second option and go downtown
at 19:00 to give his flash drive to Vanessa.
This event is, essentially, finished now and you can go
back to the “Back Pain” event whenever you wish.
Once you’ve made your decision (either option will get rid of Martin for the time being) go and
chat with both Maria and Mimi about him. After that first conversation with Mimi you can speak
with her on another day at 17:00 in the terrace where she’ll take you on a one off shopping trip
and your reward is a handjob in the changing room.

here is the full guide of game but does not matter anyway you can avoid all ntr with maria but for mimi is unavoidable even if you stop martin later you know mimi is a nympho and have sex all the time with other people and after you star fucking her she tell you that you can fuck she but she will be having sex with other people too :rolleyes:

Reactions: water221

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
How do I trigger the second part of the running event? I went for the first run and now it says "Text Alice and join her in the wood for a run" but when I open the phone there's no option to text her.

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
How do I trigger the second part of the running event? I went for the first run and now it says "Text Alice and join her in the wood for a run" but when I open the phone there's no option to text her.
Nevermind, I was getting the sisters mixed up.

Axel95RM

Feb 4, 2018
I went to Location: \% username% \ AppData \ Local \ School__Love ___ Cousins but it does not let me find the game folder. Solution? Thank you

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes