vrhunter69

Feb 22, 2018
This may have already been covered, but I haven't had a chance to read through 325 pages of posts. In the player's guide, it says on the morning of the second Wednesday that you wake up with morning wood, and Alice examines it. And this leads to a date. This morning scene will not trigger for me. I have restarted the game several times, and have played through 30 days. haven't seen it. Can anybody help with this? Thanks.

DrElijah

Feb 23, 2019
I'm rank 2 for photography and been at the park everyday but can't get the picture with the animal? Anyone have any ideas on when the animal appears?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, what is left that Walkius can delve into? Charlotte and Hailey are still totally on the sidelines, and taking Vicky from Seth seems just around the corner. Maria is the next big update. Any thoughts on the teachers? The health teachers is an orgy waiting to happen; the computer teacher would likely be pissed still. The nurse and the English teacher seemed to make a nice couple. I have seen the roadmap, so who has other thoughts?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
So, what is left that Walkius can delve into? Charlotte and Hailey are still totally on the sidelines, and taking Vicky from Seth seems just around the corner. Maria is the next big update. Any thoughts on the teachers? The health teachers is an orgy waiting to happen; the computer teacher would likely be pissed still. The nurse and the English teacher seemed to make a nice couple. I have seen the roadmap, so who has other thoughts?
I think we will wait for a another long time to be released the teachers, 1.3 will be focused in Maria's quest and more Mimi's quest and the 1.4 from what i remember, will be focused on Abbigail(Lily's sister/your boss in your job) and Vicky or Amy(girl who works with you).

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
****@#$$%***!!!!!

I did what the walkthrough said, got 2 drinks in Alice, hid the dildo in the study, and she ran off. Not sure what I'm missing here. The journal even tracks that I gave her 2 drinks.

almightyzeus

Dec 31, 2017
Can someone upload the pc 1.2.1 version to mega (or even the patch to mega)? Having issues with nopy dropping connection..
Cheers

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
Is there some file I can tweak to change the font so I don't have to stare at comic sans the entire time I'm playing this? The red I can take but bright red AND comic sans makes me wanna scratch my eyes out somewhat.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Fixation on Mimi from the beginning, glad you can finally make her you "sex friend". Wondering how far this will go with the sisters in the pending versions. One item I would like to see is the ability to save at any point - would save a ton of time going back and grinding through various scenes to get the desired outcome.

boe222

Feb 1, 2019
where do we buy the running outfit for alice? my shop is empty and i can not really progress bcause of it.
also Big sister still not available after patch. i can not talk to her anywhere besides yoga and running at pool

EDIT: i have edited the save file to make it appear in the shop again but it never goes into my inventory

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes