-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
thank you are you able to do all the endings if you do them all or restricted to 1
You can't do all of the events at the party in the same run. You have to reload and do some things differently. As an obvious example, you can't walk home with only the twins and also walk home with only Alice. (You of course wouldn't be with "only" Alice if the twins were going with you too. Now that I think about it, having Alice and the twins sounds pretty fun. :cool:)

Halloween party events are (generally) limited by the phase of the party and specific triggers; the dildo cannot be used with Ako and Alice but then also be used with Karly and Christy.

You can do more than one, though. For instance, you can do the Hailey event and the Vicky event and one of the Alice events, or you could do the first Lily event and one of the Bill events and the Jacuzzi event.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
So what steps did you follow to try to apply the patch? You may have already done this, but here is what I did:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After this, everything worked just fine for me. Did you do all of the above and then run into your white-screen issue?
Did all of this, but as I pointed out I already had the patch and was 60 some days in without triggering the first time event. (apparently supposed to be on the second wednesday.)
So...

"You need to download 1.2.1 patch(it's on first page here), copy everything of the folder "School Love and Friends_Data" and pass it to your current file, you will do it in the same folder of your current file "School Love and Friends_Data".

Basically it's for to fix the trigger bugs. "

I did as you suggested, but now when I load the page is all white. If I start a new game, when I hit the first hourglass everything goes white and I can do nothing.
Right now, I cannot even start a new game anymore.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Hi. :) I am a fan of this game and Korean.
I have an opinion on the translation.
Introduction of Mirako
"Lee's mother. Taekwondo sensei" is written.
The expression "sensei" is not appropriate for Taekwondo. Because the word is Japanese.
It is natural to just say "teacher".
Thank you for making a fun game.
Have a nice day. (y)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did all of this, but as I pointed out I already had the patch and was 60 some days in without triggering the first time event. (apparently supposed to be on the second wednesday.)
So...

Right now, I cannot even start a new game anymore.
My recommendation at this point would be to remove the game entirely. Then download the latest, including installing patches. Once all is installed, start a new game. If you missed an event on Week 2, you probably would've had to restart anyway, since your saves sound like they'd keep you in a messed-up state of the game.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
My recommendation at this point would be to remove the game entirely. Then download the latest, including installing patches. Once all is installed, start a new game. If you missed an event on Week 2, you probably would've had to restart anyway, since your saves sound like they'd keep you in a messed-up state of the game.
Yup, what I was afraid of. May be will just have to give up on it. I like the game but having to re-grind through everything for the third time really isn't appealing. Maybe I will just wait until the final release and do it all then. **update** Was able to do it with an older save file I still had. It triggered things immediatley and I only lost about 30 days (putting me back right before Halloween), so that helps a lot. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

RedOwl

Feb 25, 2018
This is probably obvious, but I feel clueless about it. On the map of the school B and D appear. I swear I've even seen C. Usually the Gym and the Baseball Field. What are those? Like I said I feel like it should be obvious, but I still haven't figured it out.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is probably obvious, but I feel clueless about it. On the map of the school B and D appear. I swear I've even seen C. Usually the Gym and the Baseball Field. What are those? Like I said I feel like it should be obvious, but I still haven't figured it out.
Like @Regardie says, those letters represent classes (the B Class, the C Class, etc.) being held at those locations. Even though some are for other classes, I recommend visiting them. Often there will be options for interacting with people from those classes (swimming, talking, etc.). These are events that are "hidden", in the sense that they aren't found in the normal tracker (for paths, events, and so on).

RedOwl

Feb 25, 2018
Like @Regardie says, those letters represent classes (the B Class, the C Class, etc.) being held at those locations. Even though some are for other classes, I recommend visiting them. Often there will be options for interacting with people from those classes (swimming, talking, etc.). These are events that are "hidden", in the sense that they aren't found in the normal tracker (for paths, events, and so on).
Thank you @CookieMonster666 and @Regardie. I was over thinking it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Feb 13, 2019
how do you do the jogging event. i bought the sexy sportwear for alice but no option for giving it to her shows up. her friendship is at 2 and a half hearts

AAARGGH

Jun 18, 2018
how do you do the jogging event. i bought the sexy sportwear for alice but no option for giving it to her shows up. her friendship is at 2 and a half hearts
I am not sure, but you should go on jogging with her sister on Saturday and then talk to Alice in her room (she will be jealous because of this).

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes