Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So my only gripe at this point is the lack of a save option at the halloween party. I've followed the walkthrough, although I almost had it the first time I played it but I didn't want to share the twins with Bill. So I went back to get Iris (I think), and then found out about the Masked MC scene with Vicky, enjoyed that but messed up again. Did a 3rd playthrough and I got the error where the game freezes while dancing with Bill, so 3 playthroughs and I forgot a critical detail on each one.

No I'd have still made those mistakes with a save too, but at least I wouldn't have to go through the entire freaking party again.
on the main menu page you can do the halloween event there and find your more favourable outcomes that way, I have played through the party a number of times, but never actually done it in my saved game yet.

also regarding not playing the party again, its sorta the point of that whole halloween update.

Player guide link for 1.2.1 by @Angus Bez

YAH! a Kara Zor-El sighting with a Angus Bez mention, wish you two return more like before but I get "it".

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
on the main menu page you can do the halloween event there and find your more favourable outcomes that way, I have played through the party a number of times, but never actually done it in my saved game yet.
That like date mode or something? I'll need to look at the main page closer, I guess.

also regarding not playing the party again, its sorta the point of that whole halloween update.
Yeah, was just griping, while trying to get through it once, lol. Thanks for the heads up though!

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
"You need to download 1.2.1 patch(it's on first page here), copy everything of the folder "School Love and Friends_Data" and pass it to your current file, you will do it in the same folder of your current file "School Love and Friends_Data".

Basically it's for to fix the trigger bugs. "

I did as you suggested, but now when I load the page is all white. If I start a new game, when I hit the first hourglass everything goes white and I can do nothing.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Roadmap updated
Hi everyone,
The v1.2 is out for a week, and I'm happy about the feedback. I hope you still enjoying the game.
After testing this version, I realized that I could finish it in 15 days, so I was disappointed. The next version is supposed to begin for winter holidays, but in the current development, that means a loooooot of days doing nothing. So I modified the roadmap.
The winter event is delayed. Instead, a new story update, focusing on Maria and some other characters.
Stay tune!

Zenlc

Apr 18, 2018
still no saving with MAC version, anyone have any ideas'? been mentioned a few times now.
Probably has something to do with the location it is trying to save to. The Help states that saves are in the root folder of the game, but for Mac, that is a .app package.

Saves should probably go someplace like ~/Library/Application Support/Unity/SLF

Reactions: firefly66

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
Probably has something to do with the location it is trying to save to. The Help states that saves are in the root folder of the game, but for Mac, that is a .app package.

Saves should probably go someplace like ~/Library/Application Support/Unity/SLF
I talked with Walkius about this a few days ago, and he said that there will be a 1.2.2 fix release coming Very Soon Now.

Reactions: Zenlc

Swed4u

Nov 17, 2017
Hey Everyone, Trying to complete What is a dildo? on the Halloween event but Alice always runs away. She has got 2 drinks and the dildo is hidden in the study. Have I missed something? Alice is not Lesbian yet.
Thanks in advance

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Hey Everyone, Trying to complete What is a dildo? on the Halloween event but Alice always runs away. She has got 2 drinks and the dildo is hidden in the study. Have I missed something? Alice is not Lesbian yet.
Thanks in advance
The "Alice is not lesbian yet" bit is probably what's giving you problems. Alice has to already be sleeping with Ako for it to work.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Still havent been able to get 1.2.1 to work...I guess I will have to just wait for the next update and pray it does for that or else I likely wont want to grind replay all of that AGAIN.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Still havent been able to get 1.2.1 to work...I guess I will have to just wait for the next update and pray it does for that or else I likely wont want to grind replay all of that AGAIN.
So what steps did you follow to try to apply the patch? You may have already done this, but here is what I did:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After this, everything worked just fine for me. Did you do all of the above and then run into your white-screen issue?

Reactions: akoungmoris
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes