Pleasurelsmine

Dec 18, 2018
where do we buy the running outfit for alice? my shop is empty and i can not really progress bcause of it.
also Big sister still not available after patch. i can not talk to her anywhere besides yoga and running at pool

EDIT: i have edited the save file to make it appear in the shop again but it never goes into my inventory
I'm having this same issue, can't get the running outfit for alice to show up in inventory

Reactions: Principal14

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Spa whit Alice's group
Can't spy on Alice & Ako
"Not unlock yet. Follow the event with Ako"
"Asian Lesbian" is finished and also run with Ako

MedusaCorps.

Jan 20, 2019
So does anybody's running route working?
At what time nd the relation must on what states?
Can u show the screenshot of it?
Thx a lot .:love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Spa whit Alice's group
Can't spy on Alice & Ako
"Not unlock yet. Follow the event with Ako"
"Asian Lesbian" is finished and also run with Ako
This could be a bug, but I expect it's just that we have to wait for an update. If you haven't already, you'll need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you should be as far as the game currently has for you to go (unless I've missed something, which is always possible).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do I start the Big Sister section? I approached them every time I could, but the section did not come.
The Big Sister Home event chain only appears when you've progressed with her far enough in other areas. Here's some stuff you'll want to do with Mimi to progress with her. (I don't know whether you have to finish all of these — haven't tested — but if you do so, you will definitely progress with Mimi.)
Hope that helps.

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
This could be a bug, but I expect it's just that we have to wait for an update. If you haven't already, you'll need to
you should be as far as the game currently has for you to go (unless I've missed something, which is always possible).
I think that it is a bug

I mention it so that it can be fixed in the next update

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I am stuck in the running event. I have done the first running with Alice but can't buy the sexy sport outfit. Its not in the inventory. Tried running couple of time but that didn't work. Anyone know what to do? I have infinite money.

Is there is any command to activate that?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am stuck in the running event. I have done the first running with Alice but can't buy the sexy sport outfit. Its not in the inventory. Tried running couple of time but that didn't work. Anyone know what to do? I have infinite money.

Is there is any command to activate that?
Talk to Alice in her room at 20:00 on Saturday. The conversation will be about the new outfit you bought her. After that, you should be able to run with her in the new outfit.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Has Alice been having sex with Ako previously in your game?
To Meso's point, Alice is fairly open to things, but she needs a fair amount of coaxing, especially if the MC isn't around. She needs several "sessions" with Ako before she's ready for anything especially intimate. Even with her personality aside, most women aren't just like, "Look, a dildo! Let's see if you and I can get a little naughty." I know in games like this that's the hope, but it's pretty unrealistic w/o a vehicle (like some special power to control minds, an already intimate relationship with someone, etc.).

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Okay, now it's my turn to ask a question, how do I get Alice's group to go topless at the spa? The image is in there and I've also got a weird thing where when I try to spy on Alice and Ako at the spa I get a message that says, "Not unlock yet. Follow the event with Ako."

This shouldn't be appearing since I've completely finished all the events with her.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes