dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Glad you figured it out. I don't know enough to know what all routes might be prerequisites for certain events, but that is often the case in School, Love & Friends. I would say that, as a rule of thumb, if an event isn't working for you, try to finish other content and come back to try the event again later. In any case, you're good to go now, so that's great. (y)

It gave me a headache to get all the events done. I didn't complete the swingers event. Coz I dont want to share Alice. ;););)

The Halloween events are very time consuming. Yes the walkthrough is detailed and it helps but its really boring to do the same thing again and again. You cant save while playing it. Luckily it can be played from the main menu. Its difficult to make a plan and get 3/4 of them at once. so I just get 1 or 2 of them completed and escape the time. I think I had to play more then 9 times to get all of them done. First I didn't read the hole Halloween walkthrough. So everything seemed confusing to me. My advice is to read till the end and try to get them. TC

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Man I bet he already got the nude Yoga already rendered just waiting to put it in an event. Either way more crazy mimi the more happier I am. Even though she low key into femdom.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So far there is no previews of haley although his road map clearly shows her as part of the update...I'm assuming as part as the other routes portion of the update. I liker how her character looks.

Reactions: cg3985

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Preview is really good. The next version is really expected.:love:
Can I ask everyone something?
What if 'abbigail' or 'mirako' had sex with seth or another man?
I have asked this question before. 'seth had an affair with abbigail?'
It was a wrong question. It was my mistake.
But do not you think this kind of story will be interesting?
It's just a personal opinion. Sorry if you feel bad.

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Preview is really good. The next version is really expected.:love:
Can I ask everyone something?
What if 'abbigail' or 'mirako' had sex with seth or another man?
I have asked this question before. 'seth had an affair with abbigail?'
It was a wrong question. It was my mistake.
But do not you think this kind of story will be interesting?
It's just a personal opinion. Sorry if you feel bad.
In my opinion some more NTR/sharing/voyering content would be great. Yes, it must be avoidable, but having posibility for such routs is good.

Reactions: Cicero72

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Incoming "we need a hero" and +1's :p:ROFLMAO::LOL:. I'm not at my pc and won't be for quite awhile so I can't help unfortunately.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Family_11.jpg

Mar 24 at 4:41am
Changelog 1.3 - Maria's update
Hi everyone,
Here's the changelog for the v1.3.
Like the previous update, this one is adding new events and enhanced old one. I continue to add the base of the background. I hope you'll like it as usual.

New story
You ask it for a long time, Maria is here. But don’t be a fool, she’s your friend’s mother, if you think she’ll open your leg for you, you’re mistaking. Everything is slowly with her…

New events
- Who is really this mysterious Hailey, who seems so pragmatic? It’s time to increase your relationship with and find in her a new friend.
- The Family route is open. Want to learn more about your family? Go to countryside or watch a movie with them.

Events updated
- Like the previous update, you can now invite twins at the spa, with a new massage mode.
- The yoga is enhanced. After training with Mimi, find the new yoga teacher at the gym and increase your yoga skill. Oh, and offer Alice and Maria to train with you!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I wouldn't count on an upload for a few days or longer since there is a game breaking bug in maria's content. Ofcourse this depends on how fast he fixes it ( if it is a bug...could very well be my save). Now that I'm thinking about it....I used the mod (not the incest) that messed with the time which messed up the days everytime it was used.....

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes