Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I wouldn't count on an upload for a few days or longer since there is a game breaking bug in maria's content. Ofcourse this depends on how fast he fixes it ( if it is a bug...could very well be my save). Now that I'm thinking about it....I used the mod (not the incest) that messed with the time which messed up the days everytime it was used.....
Could you test with a save that didn't use the mod?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Could you test with a save that didn't use the mod?
Nope...because like an IDIOT, I didn't create a back up:LOL:....just gonna start new and see but I'm pretty sure my save is broke because of that mod. Internally the game thinks its one day but in my save its another.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
SO far I'm rather disappointed with this update....I understand this one was more about setting the stage with the two focus points of the update so I understand why it is what it is. But still...I hoped for more lol. I won't spoil anything and there is a reason I won't upload it here.... I might have if I didn't talk about the exact same problems I was having here and on his patreon....wouldn't be hard to figure out:p
Oh and if you use the mod from https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-and-friends-v1-0-s0ul.26036/
Try not to use the day cheats....it can break your save for the new update Like it did for mine.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I personally encourage waiting a week before posting it, let his patrons get the benefit off early release first, but based on screenshots, am looking forward to it.

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
But will it trully make such a difference? If you are planning to support someone (and you can afford it) you will do so even if "pirated" version will be available in the same time. In my opinion those who wanted to pay already did and i doub that posting game after a week will change anything...

I believe that this limitation has little effect on possible developer's earnings. If you do not plan to support the game, you simply wont, and you will wait even a month.

Yrara

Dec 27, 2017
All the game v1.3 (Windows):

Update from 1.2.2 to 1.3 (only if you already have the version 1.2.2. Just replace the files)

All the game v1.3 (Mac) (maybe with save issues)

ja88

Nov 2, 2017

Update from 1.2.2 to 1.3 (only if you already have the version 1.2.2. Just replace the files)

Ty Sir!!!

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

GOD BLESS YOU

Reactions: MrPostman
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes