magus448

May 22, 2018
I might be blind, but I dont have any save file in any folder...neighter in verion 1.0, 1.2 nor, of course, the actual one. ^^
I also do not have any save folder.
I have a saves folder in both my 1.04 and 1.1 updated to the current version via patches. Either somehow your saves are in the registry like some other unity games or you deleted an older version without carrying them over. :unsure:

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
I have a saves folder in both my 1.04 and 1.1 updated to the current version via patches. Either somehow your saves are in the registry like some other unity games or you deleted an older version without carrying them over. :unsure:
Well, I never had one...I just got my 1.1 started and got my saves in there....checking my folders, there aint no save files. ^^

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Always good to have more content and don't wanna seem ungrateful, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which brings me back to my previous post lol....I was pretty disappointed with this update overall. I do agree with the fact that maria should be a tough one to break in due to her being an adult and related to the mc but I hoped for more. Haliey content was pretty disappointing as well.

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Was a lot of teasing this update. Good content overall, but definitely a tease.

Feb 25, 2018
Cheat mod wasn't updated yet when I played this, so it took over 4 hours to nut. Now it's dark outside and I've got a mean crick in my neck. This is some Sisyphus level grinding. :cautious:

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Is there a trick to getting the guide to download? The site SAYS the DL is in progress, but nothing happens. It then asks you to register and asks for a phone number.
That AIN'T happening.

Yrara

Dec 27, 2017
I have tried everything even the game re-downloaded but the application can not be opened.
Delete the game, install the full version of the game and try or install the game on top of the old one when it asks to replace the folders, replace

Yrara

Dec 27, 2017
I used the second option, installed the full version of the game over the old one and everything plays from the first time

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Is there a trick to getting the guide to download? The site SAYS the DL is in progress, but nothing happens. It then asks you to register and asks for a phone number.
That AIN'T happening.
Could you please upload it somewhere else? I can't download from this box...:(
Player's guide v1.2.1 by Angus Bez
(#6,624)

Reactions: prika1 and Pif paf
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes