1player

Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone have a save file from the beginning of v1.0?
I played this game up to v0.9 and decided to wait a few updates but i don't want to play it again from the start.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone have a save file from the beginning of v1.0?
I played this game up to v0.9 and decided to wait a few updates but i don't want to play it again from the start.
My oldest save file ist up to day 51. But don't know which version this is. So if u want.

Reactions: 1player

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Not played this yet and when checking out the incest mod it said not to use with 1.3 which is what the latest version is. Am I better off waiting if this is the case?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Not played this yet and when checking out the incest mod it said not to use with 1.3 which is what the latest version is. Am I better off waiting if this is the case?
the incest mod doesnt really change much, it just adjusts some dialog and make the women you like with your cousins and aunt. as long as you know that it shouldnt really make a difference

Candyface

Jul 1, 2017
in general i feel most updates after the big "change" in systems or whatever runs it, i feel its been going downhill, give it a few months and this project is dead, im not a fan of people reworking old content when there's still so much more to be added, its not like any of the reworked content blew my mind or my load anyway.

Jul 30, 2018
well this is another game that is going to my recycle bin my saves are gone and im not restarting from scratch again goodluck with your game hope it all goes well

i was gonna give it another try but now ive decided this game is done for me right after first class is over i get a white screen and nothing else happens so this is goodbye for this game

Reactions: Principal14

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Am i missing somehow to talk / interact with people / things? Going on day 3 now and aside from 1 talk bubble with mom/sisters its pretty much been Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Sleep, Wait Wait ....

Principal14

Sep 8, 2018
I used the second option, installed the full version of the game over the old one and everything plays from the first time
I used the second option, installed the full version of the game over the old one and everything plays from the first time[/QUOTE
Still does not work! When trying to open the application appears again and again "the app can not be opened" Thanks anyway!

scorpionx

Sep 24, 2017
After my home date I go to school and no events are up, I can't continue the story, anyone else stuck or know how to get past this?

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
How do I get Alice to start to have sex The walkthrough says the second Wednesday but I am way past that and nothing has happened. what do I do?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Don't know why this is happening. Can't get the spy icon to move the "eliminate the competition" forward so I can complete "back pain" event. Have spied on them and on Mimi and Martin every Mon and Thu for several weeks and he is now doing it to both of them but still no spy icon to get the USB. Don't know if it's a bug or I messed up somewhere or I have a corrupt save.

edit: Also my relationship with Alice is 3.5 and I keep getting messages that my relationship with Alice isn't high enough to continue but every event is complete except "eliminate" and "back pain".

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes