botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, how is this Unity version coming along compared to the original one?
Any issues with lag or being generally slow, too few and not well-working save games, skipping dialogue, not being able to use saves from 1.2 for 1.3 etc?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
So, how is this Unity version coming along compared to the ren'py one?
Any issues with lag or being generally slow, too few and not well-working save games, skipping dialogue, not being able to use saves from 1.2 for 1.3 etc?

I liked the ren'py version, but would rather not play the Unity one, if it is a buggy, slow-moving shite.

TBH I still have no clue why this change was necessary.
It was never Ren'py, it was Visual Game Maker or Game Maker Studio (I forget which).

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It was never Ren'py, it was Visual Game Maker or Game Maker Studio (I forget which).
Ah, then at least the change makes sense, because Visual Novel Maker sucks balls.

Been so long since I played, that I forgot which engine it ran on.

Or I'm just getting old. ;)

josie

May 5, 2017
as he started showing creampies yet? As i recall it was implied but rarely shown, at least not to normal standards

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I stopped reading the changelog after "everything is slowly with her" :p guess will have to wait a few more months before playing this game.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I stopped reading the changeling after "everything is slowly with her" :p guess will have to wait a few more months before playing this game.
Only if she's the sole reason you are playing this game. In which case I would say you are wasting several good women and hours of content.

Edit: just a reminder to all that you should not use the outdated mod in the new version, it will not work, be patient and wait for the new version.

Reactions: Vignum

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Only if she's the sole reason you are playing this game. In which case I would say you are wasting several good women and hours of content.

Edit: just a reminder to all that you should not use the outdated mod in the new version, it will not work, be patient and wait for the new version.
I have played this game before and I am not sure if there is any sex with Mimi yet. Not interested in repeating stuff with other girls. So for me personally, I will wait and play when there is some actual content with Maria and may be with Mimi. Not a big fan of slow progression when I know it's not gonna lead anywhere in the current build.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I stopped reading the changeling after "everything is slowly with her" :p guess will have to wait a few more months before playing this game.
Slow with the MC but the other guy (who is her other daughter's friend) just gives her a few massages and they start having sex. :confused:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Even if not sex scene.
At least I thought there would be a Maria BJ scene.
Little sad, but thank you for the update.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
After getting out of the theater, it says relation with Alice isn't high enough to continue, how do I get max relation with Alice?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes