Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Player guide link for 1.2.1 by @Angus Bez
Thank you for sharing this, but it's quite annoying that we're forced to sign up for yet another program/site just to download the PDF. Technically, we can just read/use the PDF without downloading it (or even copy/paste the text), but it's still annoying.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Same face, just a different angle(but i could be wrong too).
If you play the scene with the older sister in her room, when they are fucking the angle makes me think it is him, but with a different hair style.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There is no sexy outfit on the on the laptop to buy.
What all have you done so far with Mimi and Alice, in terms of relationship, events, and especially jogging? Whether you are able to get the outfit should depend on whether you've already gone jogging with Mimi first. IIRC, the sequence should be:
  1. Jog with Mimi on a Saturday morning (it will be just you and Mimi the first time).
  2. Alice will talk to you, saying she's not jealous (but she is). Talk with Mimi and she'll say to have Alice jog the next time.
  3. Jog with both Alice and Mimi. You can then go jogging without needing Mimi to come.
  4. Jog with Alice alone (wearing some sweatsuit).
  5. Buy Alice the sports outfit in the store on your laptop.
  6. Talk to Alice Saturday at 20:00 in her room, telling her you have a new outfit for her to wear.
  7. Jog with Alice again; she'll be wearing the new outfit.
If you try to follow the above, do you still not see this available? At what point do things not match up for you?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Okay, now it's my turn to ask a question, how do I get Alice's group to go topless at the spa? The image is in there and I've also got a weird thing where when I try to spy on Alice and Ako at the spa I get a message that says, "Not unlock yet. Follow the event with Ako."

This shouldn't be appearing since I've completely finished all the events with her.
I believe this is a bug. I can't say for certain, but I think everyone gets this right now. I assume it's either a bug or something just not yet available in the current version, although the button for it shows up.

Reactions: Meso

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I believe this is a bug. I can't say for certain, but I think everyone gets this right now. I assume it's either a bug or something just not yet available in the current version, although the button for it shows up.
Hi,
Indeed it's a bug that will be corrected in the next version.
Also, I'll add the sexy sport outfit in the inventory after buying it.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
What all have you done so far with Mimi and Alice, in terms of relationship, events, and especially jogging? Whether you are able to get the outfit should depend on whether you've already gone jogging with Mimi first. IIRC, the sequence should be:
  1. Jog with Mimi on a Saturday morning (it will be just you and Mimi the first time).
  2. Alice will talk to you, saying she's not jealous (but she is). Talk with Mimi and she'll say to have Alice jog the next time.
  3. Jog with both Alice and Mimi. You can then go jogging without needing Mimi to come.
  4. Jog with Alice alone (wearing some sweatsuit).
  5. Buy Alice the sports outfit in the store on your laptop.
  6. Talk to Alice Saturday at 20:00 in her room, telling her you have a new outfit for her to wear.
  7. Jog with Alice again; she'll be wearing the new outfit.
If you try to follow the above, do you still not see this available? At what point do things not match up for you?
Thnx for replying. I did all the things up to number 4. But there wasn't any outfit to buy on the laptop and I cant give it to her. Then I got stuck. So I played the other routes and at last I got the dialogue to give it. Although I don't remember when I bought it. So it seems you have to progress to certain level to get the outfit unlock.

I have completed the game V1.2.1. I am playing it for the first time so It took me a long time to finish all the achievements. This game is nice have some similarity with BB. Going to keep an eye.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thnx for replying. I did all the things up to number 4. But there wasn't any outfit to buy on the laptop and I cant give it to her. Then I got stuck. So I played the other routes and at last I got the dialogue to give it. Although I don't remember when I bought it. So it seems you have to progress to certain level to get the outfit unlock.

I have completed the game V1.2.1. I am playing it for the first time so It took me a long time to finish all the achievements. This game is nice have some similarity with BB. Going to keep an eye.
Glad you figured it out. I don't know enough to know what all routes might be prerequisites for certain events, but that is often the case in School, Love & Friends. I would say that, as a rule of thumb, if an event isn't working for you, try to finish other content and come back to try the event again later. In any case, you're good to go now, so that's great. (y)

Reactions: dipp007
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes