Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I went to Location: \% username% \ AppData \ Local \ School__Love ___ Cousins but it does not let me find the game folder. Solution? Thank you
In unity version Saves folder is created in game folder , old saves not compatible
For old version , Win10, C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
How do I trigger the second part of the running event? I went for the first run and now it says "Text Alice and join her in the wood for a run" but when I open the phone there's no option to text her.
open the phone to SMS - click alice - click run - meet her in the woods the next day - use residental

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have the same problem. Walkthrough and search function did not provide a solution. According to the walkthrough Nate is supposed to wake up with morning wood that triggers the start to Alice being interested in him. That never happened. By now I have finished the massage at the pool for her, went running in the morning three times (have bought the sexy sportswear, but apparently she does not wear it).

Can anybody please point me in the right direction what went wrong?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Cant start the First Time Quest...its been 32 in game days and cant trigger it :S
You need to download 1.2.1 patch(it's on first page here), copy everything of the folder "School Love and Friends_Data" and pass it to your current file, you will do it in the same folder of your current file "School Love and Friends_Data".

Basically it's for to fix the trigger bugs.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
You need to download 1.2.1 patch(it's on first page here), copy everything of the folder "School Love and Friends_Data" and pass it to your current file, you will do it in the same folder of your current file "School Love and Friends_Data".

Basically it's for to fix the trigger bugs.
My bad :oops: i didnt see the 1.2.1 update :S Thanks again that fixed the issue

Reactions: Birulei

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Am 60 days in, havent been able to trigger First Time, Big Sister, or Busted. Have had the 1.2.1 version since about day 25.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
ELIMINATE THE COMPETITION
You need to follow the “Back Pain” event through to the point where Martin begins to join you
for evening meals before this event triggers.
The next time Martin comes around to massage Maria (either Monday or Thursday at 19:00
depending on how frequently you watched on the spycam) go to Maria’s bedroom. There will
now be a Stealth icon to the right of the door – click it to enter the room. Look at Martin’s bag on
the left hand side of the screen, about halfway up, and you’ll see the now familiar star shaped
icon – click it to grab Martin’s flash drive!
The USB drive is encrypted so you’re going to need to hand it to Bill during lunch for his help.
Let him have it overnight and speak to him again the next day at lunchtime where he’ll tell you
what a scumbag Martin is. When you leave school at 16:00 you’ll be met by Ako who talks to
you about Martin and says meet her and Bill downtown at 18:00.
When the time comes around (18:00) go to the map and click on the downtown push pin (Ako &
Bill’s icons will be either side of it) to put your dastardly plan into action where the three of you
follow Martin as he goes to meet Vanessa, his girlfriend.
You are now approaching the point of having one of two decisions to make: a) try to blackmail
Martin or b) give the flash drive to Vanessa. Wait until Martin’s next visit and go speak to him at
the pool – you’ll threaten to give the flash drive to Vanessa and he’ll counter offer to be your
friend/wingman. If you don’t want to be his friend then take the second option and go downtown
at 19:00 to give his flash drive to Vanessa.
This event is, essentially, finished now and you can go
back to the “Back Pain” event whenever you wish.
Once you’ve made your decision (either option will get rid of Martin for the time being) go and
chat with both Maria and Mimi about him. After that first conversation with Mimi you can speak
with her on another day at 17:00 in the terrace where she’ll take you on a one off shopping trip
and your reward is a handjob in the changing room.

here is the full guide of game but does not matter anyway you can avoid all ntr with maria but for mimi is unavoidable even if you stop martin later you know mimi is a nympho and have sex all the time with other people and after you star fucking her she tell you that you can fuck she but she will be having sex with other people too :rolleyes:
Thnx for posting. However he hasn't joined for evening meals yet, but still mimi blows him...I was hoping to get rid of him before all that. Guess I'll give up on the game, I just mortally detest NTR. Thanks though.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Thnx for posting. However he hasn't joined for evening meals yet, but still mimi blows him...I was hoping to get rid of him before all that. Guess I'll give up on the game, I just mortally detest NTR. Thanks though.
Don't look at the cam feed it doesn't happen if you don't see it.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Haha, that's like saying someone's GF isn't cheating say with her personal trainer if they don't see/know about it. :p
Except in this game she isn't your girlfriend she is someone you live with. In the strictest sense of the word it isn't even NTR.

hornyd0ggy

Jul 17, 2017
How to get 10/10 for Emily's Date?
My best was only 9/10.
I just found the Game now, getting 10/10 on Emily isnt that hard. Go first to the Bar & Kiss her, then go to the pier kiss her there too, then go shoping choose your self hotpants, get denied on pants!, enter while changing kiss her, touch boobs, masturbate her & off her bra. Stop at this point.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thank you to the user who directed me to the patch. I just started a new game and played through the first 25 days again, didn't take that long. It took a bit of getting used to the new format as I haven't played it since the engine change - was weird having to build up friendship and lust levels again. Overall I liked it though.

Even started Alice on the swinger path and have her almost fully corrupted towards Ako. :D Not sure though yet if I will interfere with the French guy, as it's not really NTR what he's doing as I don't have a relationship with Mimi or Mom. Yet.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So my only gripe at this point is the lack of a save option at the halloween party. I've followed the walkthrough, although I almost had it the first time I played it but I didn't want to share the twins with Bill. So I went back to get Iris (I think), and then found out about the Masked MC scene with Vicky, enjoyed that but messed up again. Did a 3rd playthrough and I got the error where the game freezes while dancing with Bill, so 3 playthroughs and I forgot a critical detail on each one.

No I'd have still made those mistakes with a save too, but at least I wouldn't have to go through the entire freaking party again.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
OK, anyone else torn between Mimi and Mayo? Walkius has saved his best artistry for these two. Mayo was stupidly hot at the Halloween party, and Mimi in the shower was the best she has looked. Loving where this game is going, even after the floodgates have opened (MC gets more ass than a toilet seat). Great game!

Reactions: Vukalo and D Dog
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes