ghibli1

Oct 23, 2017
Quick question for anybody that is a $20 patreon. I see Walkius posted SL&F v1.8 3 days ago on his patreon, is this the new version of the game? Sorry if it's a stupid question but I don't want to become a $20 patreon just for it to be a scene preview or something.

If it's the new update then I'm signing up for that straight away

Edit: Just became a $20 patreon anyway, my man deserves it. v1.8 releasing on halloween incase anyone is wondering.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Quick question for anybody that is a $20 patreon. I see Walkius posted SL&F v1.8 3 days ago on his patreon, is this the new version of the game? Sorry if it's a stupid question but I don't want to become a $20 patreon just for it to be a scene preview or something.

Edit: Just became a $20 patreon anyway, my man deserves it. v1.8 releasing on halloween incase anyone is wondering.
So, now that you pledged, could you share? :p Guess I'll be waiting till Halloween ;)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

I hate to be THAT guy that rains on someone's parade but unless he changed his tier rewards....it will be released on halloween for the 30$ tier and then week later for 20 and below I believe.

Last edited:

ghibli1

Oct 23, 2017
I hate to be THAT guy that rains on someone's parade but unless he changed his tier rewards....it will be released on halloween for the 30$ tier and then week later for 20 and below I believe.
I thought the same! And I think $30 is a little bit too much, but the post was locked behind the $20 patreon paywall so I thought fuck it let's just get it. Enjoying the update so far, look forward to the 31st guys :giggle:

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
ghibli, you're a teasing one, right?

Till Halloween there're only two days remaining.

I thought the same! And I think $30 is a little bit too much, but the post was locked behind the $20 patreon paywall so I thought fuck it let's just get it. Enjoying the update so far, look forward to the 31st guys :giggle:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Halloweens not far away. Im no longer pledged but will be interesting to see if this has picked back up or is still very stale. Heres hoping its good

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes