markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Right now I just wanna see some haley content...tenma aswell but I've been waiting for Haley since the beginning.

Reactions: TadasG

Ekreth

Nov 26, 2018
[QUOTE="bobbo69, post: 2569349, member: 74136
Oct 24 at 5:51pm
Preview 1.8 - Emily and Alice

Lily won't be the only one to reveal her relationship with Nate. But how Alice will react? Will she agree to share Nate?
[/QUOTE]

I think the better question is that Emily wants to share the MC with anyone? :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well Alice nearly ripped our head off just for helping Chanise :LOL: I hope she has at least mellowed out a bit otherwise we are in for a world of hurt with Alice :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ekreth

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Well Alice nearly ripped our head off just for helping Chanise :LOL: I hope she has at least mellowed out a bit otherwise we are in for a world of hurt with Alice :ROFLMAO:
I think at this point any issue with Alice can be revolved with, "hey, remember when (you thought) you were fucking Ako behind my back?"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think at this point any issue with Alice can be revolved with, "hey, remember when (you thought) you were fucking Ako behind my back?"
Well I have an issue where I didn't actually let Ako have Alice :LOL: so I won't be able to use that excuse :p

• Haha
Reactions: Ekreth

Ekreth

Nov 26, 2018
I think that is a good excuse for one instance, but you can have a relationship with how many girls at a time? :D :D
Edit: Btw wait until Alice learns about Vicky, oh man that Will be apocalyptic :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
New events

- Lily and the twins: Lily will tell the group you having a relationship. But does she knows you also sleep with the twins?

- Lily is not the only who want to tell the truth, Emily too want to tell Alice and Ako about you. How the group will react?

Events updated

- Continuation of the Tenma arc: you’re officially dating the cute Tenma, things are gonna be more serious.

- Continuation of the Hailey arc: the revelation of Lily will lead to new things with Hailey. But remember, she’s just your friend!

- The Alice’s route and the Twins’ route are updated.

- You can now refuse to assist Ako seducing Alice. If you already did, you can reset this event in the cheat menu on the computer.

Thanks to Angus Bez (who also wrote the Player’s guide), the game size is reduced.

Now the waiting game begins.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You can now refuse to assist Ako seducing Alice. If you already did, you can reset this event in the cheat menu on the computer.
Well, that's something at least it was getting annoying as it was the only task that was never marked as complete as I never helped Ako so it's nice that we can put our foot down on this at last.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
New events

- Lily and the twins: Lily will tell the group you having a relationship. But does she knows you also sleep with the twins?

- Lily is not the only who want to tell the truth, Emily too want to tell Alice and Ako about you. How the group will react?

Events updated

- Continuation of the Tenma arc: you’re officially dating the cute Tenma, things are gonna be more serious.

- Continuation of the Hailey arc: the revelation of Lily will lead to new things with Hailey. But remember, she’s just your friend!

- The Alice’s route and the Twins’ route are updated.

- You can now refuse to assist Ako seducing Alice. If you already did, you can reset this event in the cheat menu on the computer.

Thanks to Angus Bez (who also wrote the Player’s guide), the game size is reduced.

Now the waiting game begins.
I hope that Hailey isn't a trap.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes