• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I finally finished I think. Everything is checked and went through everything I could think of but... I think I'm still missing scenes. Just lots of places to go..... Guess I'll play again before next month!!!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Even thou I love this game..... You need MAJOR improvement on your English! No wonder why there are no more English tests!!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Even thou I love this game..... You need MAJOR improvement on your English! No wonder why there are no more English tests!!
At least it's comprehensible and not broken English with loads of mistakes there are a lot worse games out there that has a lot of bad grammar.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
At least it's comprehensible and not broken English with loads of mistakes there are a lot worse games out there that has a lot of bad grammar.
It's comprehensible some what. LOT'S of speech make no sense what-so-ever.. I'm not complaining cause I wish I could play MORE now and it is better than a lot of stuff I've seen. But WOW sometimes!

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not complaining cause I wish I could play MORE now and it is better than a lot of stuff I've seen. But WOW sometimes!
You ain't wrong it's a very underrated game on here I'm surprised it doesn't have more of a following.

Reactions: JeefZ

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Martin is a friend of Mimi, who comes over to massage Maria due to her bad back. If you let him, he winds up banging Mimi and Maria. You can, quite easily, deny him this by finding incriminating evidence against him.

Eric is the boyfriend from Big Brother. Initially, the dev introduced him and he was unstoppable. Massive protest from players got the dev to nerf this guy, but it set a bad precedent for how the game would develop. Also, it made the non-NTR crowd very sensitive to NTR possible games.
JeefZ

True...

Though Walkius didn't introduce him (Martin) until v0.7 (7th release of the game which basically was 7-10 months of the game being out there) and the way the premise or development of the game so far had been was basically inferring or pointing to the family were all going to be LI's and conquests at some point. I mean the stuff with Alice / BJ with Mimi jogging / etc.

However, here comes a brand new random character who after two or three massage sessions with Maria starts fucking the whole family basically and there wasn't much you could do about it at the time fully (or at least until v0.8) haha...

Basically it kind of threw everyone for a loop and caused the shit storm it did because Walkius either didn't roll out what he wanted to do in a coherent way or kind of explain it (ie Martin's someone that you can either get rid of or allow him to continue what he was doing or he could be a rival or a wingman -- basically a whole host of options to choose from) that led to all the critiques of Martin's inclusion.

Plus let's be real -- throwing in voyeurism of inferred love interests who were major draws to your game and a random new character (even though that's probably not defined NTR, cucking at that point) in what seemed to be a harem game up to that point was going to cause a shit storm haha

But I think he's (Walkius) improved with this and gotten better at it --> look at the Swinger route with Alice (clear choices on pursuing that or not if you don't want to)

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
JeefZ

True...

Though Walkius didn't introduce him (Martin) until v0.7 (7th release of the game which basically was 7-10 months of the game being out there) and the way the premise or development of the game so far had been was basically inferring or pointing to the family were all going to be LI's and conquests at some point. I mean the stuff with Alice / BJ with Mimi jogging / etc.

However, here comes a brand new random character who after two or three massage sessions with Maria starts fucking the whole family basically and there wasn't much you could do about it at the time fully (or at least until v0.8) haha...

Basically it kind of threw everyone for a loop and caused the shit storm it did because Walkius either didn't roll out what he wanted to do in a coherent way or kind of explain it (ie Martin's someone that you can either get rid of or allow him to continue what he was doing or he could be a rival or a wingman -- basically a whole host of options to choose from) that led to all the critiques of Martin's inclusion.

Plus let's be real -- throwing in voyeurism of inferred love interests who were major draws to your game and a random new character (even though that's probably not defined NTR, cucking at that point) in what seemed to be a harem game up to that point was going to cause a shit storm haha

But I think he's (Walkius) improved with this and gotten better at it --> look at the Swinger route with Alice (clear choices on pursuing that or not if you don't want to)
What??? I don't give a rats ass bout Martin... His ass is gone..(BYEBYE) I only commented on the language.. But still can't wait for more!!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
What??? I don't give a rats ass bout Martin... His ass is gone..(BYEBYE) I only commented on the language.. But still can't wait for more!!
Sorry you quoted from a earlier post not my recent one.. Ya I get ya!

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
JeefZ

True...

I never had any problem with Martin. I guess you are right in that his roll out probably needed to be one major release in that you could deny him in that release if you wanted to, but I still think this was far different from Big Brother and Eric. Not only was Eric unstoppable, and a douchebag, but things were happening off screen even when you had cameras in every room! I thought Walkius handled it well, and I think the Martin we have seen was the plan all along. I think the dev for BB got caught short and was surprised by the shitstorm. I think it definitely colored the rest of the development.

Reactions: crewfalcons

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I never had any problem with Martin. I guess you are right in that his roll out probably needed to be one major release in that you could deny him in that release if you wanted to, but I still think this was far different from Big Brother and Eric. Not only was Eric unstoppable, and a douchebag, but things were happening off screen even when you had cameras in every room! I thought Walkius handled it well, and I think the Martin we have seen was the plan all along. I think the dev for BB got caught short and was surprised by the shitstorm. I think it definitely colored the rest of the development.
Well this has nothing to do with BB I never played that game.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Ha definitely Martin is and probably won't ever be as bad as the OG Eric himself.

I mean you had to either know detailed steps to take in BB, have prior knowledge beforehand on how to deal with him (which was shitty if you wanted to play a game blind and on your own), or download a mod to get rid of him --- because he was going to fuck your entire family.

JeefZ This game started in 2017 - used to be called School, Love, & Cousins - when Big Brother was still going strong and had a shit ton of similarities to it (hell, you can go back and see the first few pages of this thread and how everyone's talking about how much of a BB knockoff it was in the beginning). Which kind of further relates to why people hated Martin in the beginning - ie a shittier version of a potential Eric type character. I think this game's vastly improved since then - some don't but meh, to each their own.

Reactions: mickster101

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Ha definitely Martin is and probably won't ever be as bad as the OG Eric himself.

I mean you had to either know detailed steps to take in BB, have prior knowledge beforehand on how to deal with him (which was shitty if you wanted to play a game blind and on your own), or download a mod to get rid of him --- because he was going to fuck your entire family.

JeefZ This game started in 2017 - used to be called School, Love, & Cousins - when Big Brother was still going strong and had a shit ton of similarities to it (hell, you can go back and see the first few pages of this thread and how everyone's talking about how much of a BB knockoff it was in the beginning). Which kind of further relates to why people hated Martin in the beginning - ie a shittier version of a potential Eric type character. I think this game's vastly improved since then - some don't but meh, to each their own.
Yep. The biggest issue I had with Eric was that the dev seemed to have no intent to make all of Eric's scenes visible. So in case I was inclined to let him tag the family (I mean, from Eric's perspective, that story is pretty hot. Move in with a lady and end up banging her daughters? Shit.) there was nothing to actually see, just the drop in relation numbers then military school. I just want games to deliver choice and action, and like you said, unless you knew the precise steps or had a mod, you had neither choice nor visible action.

I hope Walkius takes some time to double back to Martin. I would like to see if there could be a scenario in which he is a useful wingman, but mostly I would like to see him have a shot at Alice and Ako as well! And like you, I think this game has come along quite well!

Reactions: crewfalcons

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well if it was in the old version I guess it could also reappear in this version like I said she does need some sort of punishment for being a naughty girl :devilish:

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes