• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I got the status to activated but I can't change anything. If I change money from 90 to 500 and click apply nothing changes. I tried the relationship editor and changed all the settings for Alice and then Mimi, when I checked Alice again all were set back to zero. The same with all settings. It seems it doesn't register the changes I make.

Jun 8, 2019
I got the status to activated but I can't change anything. If I change money from 90 to 500 and click apply nothing changes. I tried the relationship editor and changed all the settings for Alice and then Mimi, when I checked Alice again all were set back to zero. The same with all settings. It seems it doesn't register the changes I make.
Ah, sorry. Seems like I messed up some codes. Can you try the version 3? I updated the file. Try to run the game first, then load your save game, then run the trainer. Is it working for you?

Reactions: Bakkis15

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I love that in the beginning you must pass English tests,Thou the English through the whole game is totally horrible! Nonsense in lots of scenes.. But I still love the game... Didn't make it to the break yet.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

th3rex

Mar 17, 2018
Ah, sorry. Seems like I messed up some codes. Can you try the version 3? I updated the file. Try to run the game first, then load your save game, then run the trainer. Is it working for you?
It does not work. Sad, I tested all versions...
EDIT: It WORKS. You need to be on fullscreen. And run everythink on Admin.
Thanks a lot dude

Adam Silver

Jul 24, 2017
Hi. I just finished the last version with both Trouble in paradise paths, but I just realised that I deleted the path where christy and karly are together. Can someone post the save, please? Thanks in advance!

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Who's Martin?
Martin is a friend of Mimi, who comes over to massage Maria due to her bad back. If you let him, he winds up banging Mimi and Maria. You can, quite easily, deny him this by finding incriminating evidence against him.

Eric is the boyfriend from Big Brother. Initially, the dev introduced him and he was unstoppable. Massive protest from players got the dev to nerf this guy, but it set a bad precedent for how the game would develop. Also, it made the non-NTR crowd very sensitive to NTR possible games.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Martin is a friend of Mimi, who comes over to massage Maria due to her bad back. If you let him, he winds up banging Mimi and Maria. You can, quite easily, deny him this by finding incriminating evidence against him.

Eric is the boyfriend from Big Brother. Initially, the dev introduced him and he was unstoppable. Massive protest from players got the dev to nerf this guy, but it set a bad precedent for how the game would develop. Also, it made the non-NTR crowd very sensitive to NTR possible games.
Best explanation there could ever be about how Eric influenced this site

Reactions: mickster101
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes