-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The NTR and swinging are optatives or avoidables?
It's mixed, depending on the situation. Some NTR is initially unavoidable but can be ended relatively quickly if you make the right choices. There is some NTR you can initiate on purpose, if you'd like. Some relationships are open, so a love interest might not only be the MC's (depending on how you see it, that could be NTR to some people).

There are both swinging and threesomes available in the game. IIRC, the swinging is by choice; you can decide not to share (except in the aforementioned open relationships). Depending on your preferences, though, there are some quests that involve setting another male character with a female one; if you happen to be interested in the girl you're setting up, that might be too NTR-ish for you.

Again, though, the vast majority of quests are completed by choice, so you're only rarely in a situation where it's forced upon you. More often than not, Nate (the MC) is the one stealing women from other people, if anything. And yes, from an objective perspective, that indeed makes Nate a bit of an asshole.

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
I found a bug.

When you start a new game. At 21:00 in the living room, the picture with Maria on the couch is cut in half.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
I did what seemed to be a thorough search (with the search tool) but do not see this issue in the thread. I am getting blank grey screens where I think there should be animations. The one that clinched it for me was the second Maria massage scene with Martin. The scene starts and once he goes to start the “massage” I get a grey screen and it kicks to the dinner scene where Martin is first having dinner with the family. Any ideas on what is causing this? Other than that this seems to be a fun game.
I am also having this issue. I read a post on here about version 1.2 that said this issue, or one similar to it, was an issue with the computer settings not the game. If that is true still I would gladly change the settings to make it work better. Can anyone confirm or deny that this is the case? I feel like i'm missing quite a lot. First time playing the game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I am also having this issue. I read a post on here about version 1.2 that said this issue, or one similar to it, was an issue with the computer settings not the game. If that is true still I would gladly change the settings to make it work better. Can anyone confirm or deny that this is the case? I feel like i'm missing quite a lot. First time playing the game.
Yeah, a few of us have been having the same issues so you're definitely not alone in this.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Ctrl S, for me on both Firefox and Chrome, attempts to save an html version of the page which will not load. Is it possible that we have used up your available bandwidth in Box?
Well, all I can say is I’ve been checking and in the last 24 hours there have been a lot of downloading and previewing of the Guide (mostly people who haven’t logged in but two or three who did) so there doesn’t appear to be too much of an issue. The only thing I can suggest is there might be problems if you go to preview a file which is already opened by a number of other people - that’s not something I can test too easily.

As far as Chrome is concerned the last time I tested I managed to download with no problems without having to log in and didn't need to use Ctrl + s so I was unaware it attempts to save it as html. I agree it does seem to have stopped working and now expects you to log in for the download selection to work (same with Microsoft Edge). Internet Explorer did have issues with asking to log in but I've just this second tested and clicking more options, selecting download worked perfectly (like Chrome used to). I am, however using a new computer so maybe there was something I set up differently before that stopped it working.

If you don't want to read on-line and want your own copy then, for the Windows users out there, I suggest JDownloader 2 (or something similar)... all you need to do is copy the URL of my folder and it grabs all the links, downloading them to your hard drive one-by-one when they’re available (also works a treat with Mega downloads).

I’m not being precious about the files and I certainly don’t mind the Guide itself being uploaded here (or passed on one-to-one) but keep in mind I look at the traffic of my Box folder as the only gauge for how popular it may or may not be. I already despair on the odd occasions when I pop into forums or look at the comments on dedicated websites and I see questions “how do I…” that I know are covered in the Guide, so understand that if you drive away too much traffic from my folder I’ll start to think it’s not wanted/needed and I’ll turn my attention to some other projects.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I love this game, but I really hate forced Ako...

it could not be optional ?

sorry for my english.
It's not MC who forced Ako, it's more Ako who play with MC, I mean she wants help to catch girls for her pleasure, and make sexual proposition to MC ton convince him (like a carrot with a donkey), and after MC execute the plan (She did nothing) he claims his reward and she was grumpy...

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, here's question. I need to progress with Alice group, and it says something like "progress with Ako".
Now, I don't play lesbian stuff and don't want to "merge" Alice and Ako (or any girls for that matter), and since my next click on Ako leads to dialogue which basically starts things between them (opens Asian lesbian school quest, which I didn't started and not planing to)...
I can't progress with Ako cause there is no option to chose (when click on her for conversation) if I want to progress with one or another quest. Is there way around that or Alice group storyline is lost forever for me?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I have been surprised by the blowback on Ako's role, but I do get the concerns regarding the meanness of the scenes. Intentionally breaking someone up is kinda lame, but in this particular game world it fits. No one batted an eye when MC dimed out Vicky and got her relationship (and reputation) wrecked. The two girls were from the beginning showing signs of tensions, and by this version were quite catty with one another. Not saying it is cool to seduce one away, just saying . . .

My only issue is that Ako needs a makeover. Walkius is playing her as the possessive lesbian, when she should by this time be a more free spirited bi. Sure, she will choose chicks first but by this time she should be ok with rewarding her wingman. Ultimately, I would want Ako to have access to all the ladies, and not in a competition way. The grudging nature of those interactions (Ako and MC) are kind of a turn off.

Still, loved the update. Hope to see new scenes with old characters (Mimi, Maria, Emily, the twins, Vicky) as new characters come on line.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's usually a few days after that the Mac version appears always is with this game.

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
Ako went from 8 to 0.
Bitch face at the beach, getting angry at you for being with Christy, and the pool scene with her and Karley was rough as fuck..
I sympathized with her in the beginning but now she's just a manipulative asshole.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Ako went from 8 to 0.
Bitch face at the beach, getting angry at you for being with Christy, and the pool scene with her and Karley was rough as fuck..
I sympathized with her in the beginning but now she's just a manipulative asshole.
She's always been manipulative it's just been more subtle and you've never actually had the chance to do anything for yourself it's always just been for the reward she offered, I've known how manipulative she was since I was first introduced to her and have never been able to sympathize with her, I envy you being able to see the good in her until now.:LOL:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Very large update this time. As far as the guide goes I quit using the one you can d/l because the in-game guide works well. The only time it was real useful to me was for the Halloween Party but I wasn't that interested in getting the achievements. Got through this update only using the in-game guide. I keep the Ako arc open in the hopes that MC will eventually have his way with her. She is however completely avoidable with the right choices. In one sense she is forced if you want to see much of the content that centers on her. Her character has been designed to be just as manipulative as the MC. It amazes me that so many people hate "manipulative" females or femdom but love it when it's a male. Have we forgotten that we became an enlightened society in the 1970's cough cough.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes