Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
If there's a way to save the walkthrough PDF without logging into Box, I have yet to find it.

(It would also be nice if there was a Mega link for the current version, but at least one of the alternatives is bound to work.)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Can someone please transfer the new WT to a different provider that Box? Damn site isn't downloading anything, just sits and spins.
Who can upload some v.1.7 walkthrough?
I cannot download it .
I have a login problem.
Please.
And, keeping in mind nobody has contacted me for permission nor reported any issues directly to me, if the Guide is transferred to anywhere else I will consider that person as volunteering to take on the job of updating it from the next version onwards. Preview the pdf on box.com and save the file using your browser (usually ctrl + s). I have tested with no problems on Chrome but I can't test everything unless people report problems.

Reactions: dbp5ca and ontach

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
I did what seemed to be a thorough search (with the search tool) but do not see this issue in the thread. I am getting blank grey screens where I think there should be animations. The one that clinched it for me was the second Maria massage scene with Martin. The scene starts and once he goes to start the “massage” I get a grey screen and it kicks to the dinner scene where Martin is first having dinner with the family. Any ideas on what is causing this? Other than that this seems to be a fun game.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
And, keeping in mind nobody has contacted me for permission nor reported any issues directly to me, if the Guide is transferred to anywhere else I will consider that person as volunteering to take on the job of updating it from the next version onwards. Preview the pdf on box.com and save the file using your browser (usually ctrl + s). I have tested with no problems on Chrome but I can't test everything unless people report problems.
There seems to be a problem with downloading the walkthrough today. Other files are downloading fine. I downloaded the previous walkthrough yesterday with no issues. Just this last version is misbehaving. Weird.

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Sorry for not contacting you directly but I didn't realize that you were creating the WT rather than just uploading it. My apologies.
As far as dealing with Box, I can view the file on the site no problem in Chrome. Saving it only presents the option as saving as an HTML file which, unfortunately, doesn't load. Shows "error retrieving favorites" if trying to view back directly. I have created an account on Box but no additional options appear.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Ctrl S, for me on both Firefox and Chrome, attempts to save an html version of the page which will not load. Is it possible that we have used up your available bandwidth in Box?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
The more I play this game the more mean spirited it seems to be to me. Am I crazy or You can basically whore out Alice, break up a bunch of couples, cheat on every girl in the world.

I'm not even sure what to say about the girls always making you go through hoops and half the time say they're not ready or something.

It's not really a problem I guess. I'm just wondering. I like the way the games does dates. And I like the girls for the most part. It makes me feel awkward when Alice gets jealous over not much but she's right I am trying to get into her sister's and her blonde friends panties as well as hers.

When Emily's like "please don't let me down" I'm thinking yeah, you probably deserve better, girl.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
The more I play this game the more mean spirited it seems to be to me. Am I crazy or You can basically whore out Alice, break up a bunch of couples, cheat on every girl in the world.

I'm not even sure what to say about the girls always making you go through hoops and half the time say they're not ready or something.

It's not really a problem I guess. I'm just wondering. I like the way the games does dates. And I like the girls for the most part. It makes me feel awkward when Alice gets jealous over not much but she's right I am trying to get into her sister's and her blonde friends panties as well as hers.

When Emily's like "please don't let me down" I'm thinking yeah, you probably deserve better, girl.
True, but only if you choose to, you can decline to share Alice with anyone and refuse to attempt to break couples up.
The only people that I really feel like I'm cheating on when playing this is Alice & Emily, they're the only two who have said they actually want to be with the MC, everyone else either is treating it like a friends with benefits sort of deal, using you to spice up their sex life or is just using you for sex, unless while I've not been playing this things have changed and more people have said they love the MC and refuses to be with anyone else (Tenma might be one as well, not played her route yet).

Reactions: TomberryDude

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
One suggestion - on tuesdays and fridays when triss is teaching yoga you should be able to go over and have sex with sophie.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I've dl'd the new update from two sources now and still get blue screens inbetween several sex scene images with Maria. I get the dialog, but only a start and finish image. Anyone got this and/or is it intended or a placeholder?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Walkius thanks for your work, do you think there will be new scenes with Emily and Alice ? Have you planned rework some old sex scene to add animations ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've dl'd the new update from two sources now and still get blue screens inbetween several sex scene images with Maria. I get the dialog, but only a start and finish image. Anyone got this and/or is it intended or a placeholder?
I've had this issue as well but I have noticed it in previous scenes so I'm not sure if it's intended or not.

Reactions: acewinz

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
One more time requesting the Mac version. I'm getting jealous seeing all these PC gamers' reviews.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've had this issue as well but I have noticed it in previous scenes so I'm not sure if it's intended or not.
I had something similar, but it seemed to only affect the school lessons. I would start a lesson, get one or two images with some dialogue, and then suddenly I was back in the hallway and the lesson was over. It was abrupt compared to other scenes Walkius has done, so I assumed it was some error, like maybe some variable was kicking me out of the scene or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes