• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
In the class scene(Biology class, Sport class), there is still a scene where Vicky seems to get along with Seth.
Don't you think it's better to get rid of the scene?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
So, out of curiosity, who all made C&K break up, and who decided to keep them together?
I'm at that point in the game.
Difficult choice :) ... for now I think to help Ako, but I save before this point and in case I have time next days I'll try the other way.

PS: I see is possible to reset from here
restart.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm at that point in the game.
Difficult choice :) ... for now I think to help Ako, but I save before this point and in case I have time next days I'll try the other way.

PS: I see is possible to reset from here
View attachment 410751
Oh, that's nice. The game tells you it isn't reversible, but obviously it is. I saved right before, just in case. I'm kind of like Nate afterward: I feel a bit bad. But I wanted to see how things would progress when you did it.

Reactions: Tacito

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
While playing the " School, Love & Friends ", I suddenly got this think.
The story of giving(provided) Mimi to Bill, and Nate getting Chanise. (because Mimi takes sex lightly.) (also i think Bill can provide his sister for sex. He's a smart pervert.)
Because Alice uses too much... (Swingers couple, Ako, Lily)
How is it?

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Thanks... Shitty internet and mega is the only reliable method available...
The Mega-file drops 2 times while download with result "wait 2 hours for next try" because of free download limit.

Downloading from was not "so" bad at the end, I had no problems at all with the link (lasts around 5 minutes with a 5,7MB/s vodafone 54 connection),
...but you are right with the internet and "normaly" Mega is the better option.

Reactions: lagartha

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Ok on second date with Emily can't seem to find it in that walkthrough anyone know how to get a 10/10 on it?

It's the Sunday Spa place he mom owns

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
How do you raise Alice's lust for Ako? I got it at 2 and can't improve it. I got to the point where I invited Ako to the pool and we removed Mimi's clothing and had the 4 options. I did three that involved apologizing but nothing ever comes from it. Alice's lust remains at 2.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Can someone please transfer the new WT to a different provider that Box? Damn site isn't downloading anything, just sits and spins.

Reactions: yunmaster

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Who can upload some v.1.7 walkthrough?
I cannot download it .
I have a login problem.
Please.

p90

Jul 18, 2017
Download the Player's Guide located in the OP post. It has a walkthrough for the dates
following the guide o score is 4. Max score that i have is 8/10. The kiss option don´t show in the shopping. Sorry for the english.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes