Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can't do "trouble in paradise" quest. Karly and Christy never show up at gymnasium. How can talk with them?
I've just started this quest and I spoke to them on a Wednesday afternoon in the gym
How to get Maria content
Should be automatic after you leave School with Alice she gets into an argument with Maria you then get the chance to meet Maria at the pool at midnight.

Reactions: BOBBINO122045

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I've just started this quest and I spoke to them on a Wednesday afternoon in the gym
Yeah i got that too after few weeks later. I don't know maybe its a bug cause i didn't saw them few weeks at gym.

I have a another question now. I completed clubber event. How can i invite abbigail to the night club now?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah i got that too after few weeks later. I don't know maybe its a bug cause i didn't saw them few weeks at gym.

I have a another question now. I completed clubber event. How can i invite abbigail to the night club now?
Have you been approached by Ako yet she comes to you after you speak with them in the gym?

And to invite Abbigail I'm pretty sure you have to send her a message on your phone.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Why are people only talking about whether or not to betray Ako while breaking up Christy and Karly?
I mean i'm gonna do both just to see, but they're hardly assholes like Vicky and Seth
Didn't they grow on anyone else?
I was only talking about betraying Ako because I don't like her character, I do like Christy and Karly but if I'm given the chance to show my dislike of Ako then I'm gonna take it, then reload a save to not break C&K up.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Have you been approached by Ako yet she comes to you after you speak with them in the gym?

And to invite Abbigail I'm pretty sure you have to send her a message on your phone.
Not yet i think. She just tell me "talk with karly".

Thanks. I don't have Abbigail numbers at contacts but i can invite her under organizations button.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
The last incest patch i see is from 1.5. Anyone know if it works with the newer versions or if I am out of luck on that front? Thanks!

Reactions: botc76

coldman

Jun 13, 2017
Problem with these kind of games is that when you start making it, the game itself goes well. You have a good story, animations, good models and everything is moving in right direction. BUT the FACT you don't take seriously enough is TIME. Game is more than 2 years old by now. I have seen models, animation and story far better than this.

The same thing is with any other game- if you spend way to much time developing it, your engine will become obsolete and even the gamers on your future projects and endeavors won't bother giving you a slightest chance. It's one thing when something is free, completely different when you have a customer that should buy/pay for a product.

These are mine personal thoughts. I'm not saying that the developer should stop releasing updates, I'm not suggesting people should stop playing. But, for me, it was over long ago and that is why I stopped supporting. I've seen a recent update and I just wanted to share a little of my personal "wisdom" of developing/coding for 12 years now.

Reactions: anime66

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I knew it. I knew it.
I knew how much you love milf in this game.
This game is especially wonderful for milf.
Thank you for your empathize.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
There is a bug that allows you to go to Triss house twice in a row then the game gets stuck at 16:00

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Found a small bug with Tess & Abby end story line - on the last 2 meetings you can run them the same day - if you do the clock will say 1600 instead of 12 am or later ( I met them at 2000) and the scene is dark - and not longer can advance forward to the next hour

Last edited:

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Well i think she is, she need MC to get what she wants and this only a reward again ... for me Ako is just a boring char, hot yea but nothing else :ROFLMAO:
You mean after all this time since I last played you still can't get some of that ass? Fuck that I despise her character and wanted to either bang the cousin in front of her or bend her over and show her who's the boss.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes