Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looks like we will be in for quite the update the beach date looks fun ;) although not as much fun that we will finally have with Maria :love:

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017

Changelog 1.7
A big update: 30 animations and 410 new images
New events
- The modification of the relationship between Christy and Karly. You can choose between helping Ako make them break and let them together. All choice will lead to new scenes. And if you choose to help Ako, you’ll be able to betray her or not.
- The beginning of Charlotte event.
Events updated
- Continuation of the Tenma arc
- Continuation of the Vicky arc
- Continuation of the Maria event, leading to sex!
- Continuation of the Triss arc (the yoga teacher), involving Sophie, her roommate.

Release date : September 23rd

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017

Changelog 1.7
A big update: 30 animations and 410 new images
New events
- The modification of the relationship between Christy and Karly. You can choose between helping Ako make them break and let them together. All choice will lead to new scenes. And if you choose to help Ako, you’ll be able to betray her or not.
- The beginning of Charlotte event.
Events updated
- Continuation of the Tenma arc
- Continuation of the Vicky arc
- Continuation of the Maria event, leading to sex!
- Continuation of the Triss arc (the yoga teacher), involving Sophie, her roommate.

Release date : September 23rd
Damn, now I don't know whether to help Ako just so that I can betray her, but other than that looking forward to this update.

Reactions: Subyan and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice to see Charlotte getting some content at long last I'm curious to see where that leads.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So tomorrow is the day and its about damn time....hopefully these other arcs progress further than 2 dates with small talk.
Looking forward to this:love:

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes