Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So it appears Shakespeare was wrong, the question is to betray Ako or not to betray Ako? well, hot dam, that is a shocker :D

Next update looks loaded, sex with Maria, finally. Not even played the last update yet, super busy and no time right now.

Reactions: redknight1

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
we have time :)
Yes, I agree. we have time. :)

30 dollar is just too expensive. He makes awesome updates. but $ 30 is overdrawn. And at the fair price of $ 20, you still have to wait. that's not fair, and the reason why walkius does not get 1 dollar from me. :unsure:

At 20 Dallar I would even be Patreon. But then I expect to have the game from the first day as well. :)(y)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Yes, I agree. we have time. :)

30 dollar is just too expensive. He makes awesome updates. but $ 30 is overdrawn. And at the fair price of $ 20, you still have to wait. that's not fair, and the reason why walkius does not get 1 dollar from me. :unsure:

At 20 Dallar I would even be Patreon. But then I expect to have the game from the first day as well. :)(y)
Its why after a year of pledging i dropped him. Just not worth it anymore when you compare to other devs who give out the update on day 1 to 20 dollar or above peeps and many of those have wayyyy more content.
Its why i no longer post the update minute it comes out. Its a shame if he lowered it to 20 release on day one i might be inclined to re sign up

Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Its why after a year of pledging i dropped him. Just not worth it anymore when you compare to other devs who give out the update on day 1 to 20 dollar or above peeps and many of those have wayyyy more content.
Its why i no longer post the update minute it comes out. Its a shame if he lowered it to 20 release on day one i might be inclined to re sign up
one does not want to help only one developer. He is not the only one on this planet. There are also many countries where $ 30 is a lot of money. they can not afford it, but they also want to play. like all of us. That forgets walkius

smnb

Sep 5, 2017

I had the same problem when I first decided that some game developer deserves to get money from me. I could get the game for free here, but I wanted to show a little bit of support, say thanks, help the game to keep going, or whatever that was. But as soon as I decided to let even a single dollar go, my mind immediately switched to consumer mode:

- What will I get for my money? The game, right.
- But I will have to wait, because I don't want to pay that much to get it immediately.
- But then pirates will have it sooner than me, paying customer. That's not fair!
- Does it mean that I would be paying for nothing? Screw that!

It took a while, but I eventually managed to control it. So when I like a game, I support developer with smaller amount of money, even though I don't get any benefits for that. If there's delayed release for my amount of support, I simply get the game from here. It helps to tell myself that I don't really want it too soon, that it's better to let others have it first and find bugs. :)

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
Why are people only talking about whether or not to betray Ako while breaking up Christy and Karly?
I mean i'm gonna do both just to see, but they're hardly assholes like Vicky and Seth
Didn't they grow on anyone else?

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I can't do "trouble in paradise" quest. Karly and Christy never show up at gymnasium. How can talk with them?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes