• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Blizzring

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, i can't invite anyone to the beach so i can't continue Katie and the Yoga teacher storyline, it says that i already invite someone but when i try to go to the beach i only have a white screen and i can only close the game. Any ideas why or how to fix it ?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Problem with these kind of games is that when you start making it, the game itself goes well. You have a good story, animations, good models and everything is moving in right direction. BUT the FACT you don't take seriously enough is TIME. Game is more than 2 years old by now. I have seen models, animation and story far better than this.
I wouldn't worry too much about models and generally visual quality. Of course we all want something good to look at, but it doesn't always have to be the latest and greatest photorealistic stuff. Just see it as specific art style. It has some limits (*), but this game is still good.

(*) Example of that can be Shark's Lagoon games, I'd say the dev really missed the expiration date there. But it could also be just me, and there may be enough fans who still like it.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I just finished last update, greet job, glad to see Charlotte event, Tenma arc is pretty cool and cute. But Ako start to gets on my nerve seriously, I'm starting to think she deserve a really big spank or whatever.

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
Winter holidays really suprised me in good was ofc :) but after holidays its same... relationships are increased and no new things... i really wish he work faster or hire someone to help him :)

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I have a few questions. 1) I have the outfit for Alice but I can't find her to give it to her. 2) I have the booze to for the sleep over but no idea when to give it to Alice or talk to her about it. and 3) is this image of a girl's face but it is not clickable.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Im' gonna try this game again. Tried like 4 times. Always locked up at day 2 or 3 when going to bed at night and was stuck at whatever hour and couldn't get to next day! Is that fixed???

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Im' gonna try this game again. Tried like 4 times. Always locked up at day 2 or 3 when going to bed at night and was stuck at whatever hour and couldn't get to next day! Is that fixed???
I got the same error except at day 175 but that's probably because I activated two events right after the other that basically pushed me from hour 24 to hour 28. A quick fix is to upload your save to and change the variables. Still it shouldn't happen so early one.

Reactions: JeefZ

suprbbsnipo

May 17, 2017
I started playing this game after the 1.7 update, and the dialogue faces aren't matching the speaker. Is this a known bug, or is it just happening to me?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes