Andow

Nov 27, 2017
Thank you. It seems a bit random if you wake up at 6 or 7; I apparently received a string of days waking up at 7, especially when going to the nightclub.
Haven't played the game in a while and have no idea if that's the way it works, but I had the impression that:

The game tries to let the MC sleep "enough" or until he has to get up (and considering you always have to eat breakfast at 8 - even on the weekend - the game gives you enough time to properly have time beforehand) and wakes you up at 7 am.

So if you go to sleep at midnight or 1 am, you wake up the next day at 6.
But if you go to sleep at 2 am, 3 am or an activity that the game says ends after 1 am...the game lets you sleep to 7.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Your favorite lesbian couple is gonna change. You'll have the opportunity to make them break, with the help of your favorite demon (on the left). Or if you have a heart, don't do that. Damned, are you a fucking monster?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've never really bothered with those three besides I think I'll be more invested in Maria in this update. ;)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I've never really bothered with those three besides I think I'll be more invested in Maria in this update. ;)
I like Aiko despite her lack of content and carly/christy....although not sure I would break them up unless the content from breaking them up justifies it which I doubt it will have any follow up content if history proves correct...probably just another arc started and not finished that will be revisted in a later update. Like haleys date....you got a few dates spread out over 2 updates and then nothing but another started arc with a few dates and then nothing...rinse & repeat.
AT this rate we will end up knowing the ENTIRE city but only have content with a small handful lol. Love the game but I wish he would focus on finishing existing story arcs or atleast give them some meaningful content before starting another...not this crap where you go on 2 dates and then leave that arc in limbo for several updates

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I will only break them up if I can still fuck both of them.
I'm still not sure what reasons we have to actually make them break up the content with those two have been far and few I'd rather keep them together but join in with them rather than split them up.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm still not sure what reasons we have to actually make them break up the content with those two have been far and few I'd rather keep them together but join in with them rather than split them up.
Yeah but you can tell the Dev likes Christy more. Even with new threesome scenes you fuck Karly. I actually like both of them.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I get the feeling it has something to do with Ako, she probably saw them have an argument like in the preview or something and is attracted to them, and convinces the MC to help break them up so she can make a move on one of them saying you can go and comfort the other one (your choice like the mayo/iris path), obviously my dislike of Ako's character is influencing my thoughts on this along with how she's acted throughout the game so I'm most likely wrong.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I get the feeling it has something to do with Ako, she probably saw them have an argument like in the preview or something and is attracted to them, and convinces the MC to help break them up so she can make a move on one of them saying you can go and comfort the other one (your choice like the mayo/iris path), obviously my dislike of Ako's character is influencing my thoughts on this along with how she's acted throughout the game so I'm most likely wrong.
Honestly, if that was the case with Ako I don't think she is doing herself any favours if she was a guy we would have told her to hit the road by now :p she is getting like Marilyn from AML, I'm hoping it's more like the Alice situation Ako wants her but Alice is not interested and that's pretty much as far as I went with that so hopefully we can opt-out of splitting them up.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Honestly, if that was the case with Ako I don't think she is doing herself any favours if she was a guy we would have told her to hit the road by now :p she is getting like Marilyn from AML, I'm hoping it's more like the Alice situation Ako wants her but Alice is not interested and that's pretty much as far as I went with that so hopefully we can opt-out of splitting them up.
That's what I'm hoping for as well and if you choose not to help break them up there's more threesomes with them and/or they are both thankful for helping them (if it's because of a problem they were thinking of breaking up) and both privately thank you with individual scenes.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Please let me have sex with Maria.
Please...
It is eating me up. :cry:
Well, looks like that dream will finally become a reality at long last and you ain't the only one that's excited for more Maria she needs this update without a doubt.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes