QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Progress in the clubber event and invite Abigail to the night club?
The clubber event is done!

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
The premise is that you are in your senior year of High School when you reach 18.
View attachment 391606

This is it! Finally!
Well, well, well...what have we here? This is some bright news in an otherwise dull day. Maria is in my top 3 MILF game/VN characters (see my review for the reasons ;) ). Very much looking forward to this update. Thank you!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Got a question about the temporary conclusion of the Sweet Mother quest. My task is to go to the bathroom when Maria is in there. The walkthrough states to try "one morning at 6:00" - the problem is that you wake up at 7:00 and apparently you get sent to bed at 3:00 at the latest.

Searching "Maria bathroom" or "light bulb" yielded no results, so I'd appreciate some pointers on how I can complete the quest.

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
Got a question about the temporary conclusion of the Sweet Mother quest. My task is to go to the bathroom when Maria is in there. The walkthrough states to try "one morning at 6:00" - the problem is that you wake up at 7:00 and apparently you get sent to bed at 3:00 at the latest.

Searching "Maria bathroom" or "light bulb" yielded no results, so I'd appreciate some pointers on how I can complete the quest.

You wake up at 6.00
As you can see - Maria is in bathroom....

1567995770051.png

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You wake up at 6.00
As you can see - Maria is in bathroom....
Thank you. It seems a bit random if you wake up at 6 or 7; I apparently received a string of days waking up at 7, especially when going to the nightclub. Quest has been solved now.

Now I am stuck at the "Vicky's date dumps you at school bug", which seems solved in a build not available here, so I guess I'll just pause the game here and wait until the next update.

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
Have
Now I am stuck at the "Vicky's date dumps you at school bug", which seems solved in a build not available here, so I guess I'll just pause the game here and wait until the next update.
Have you got saves?
It's not happend all the time. I remember that i've load save before dating Vicky, after few tries can go further.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes