ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone knows how to get past this (the above is shown after the movie), or is it a bug? All the home events are done, and Alice has 3/4 relationship and 4/4 lust. I have no idea how to further improve the relationship with her.
Been wondering that myself for several updates. Haven't found anyway to raise Alice's relationship and I'm through with last update.

Skrim72

Sep 21, 2017
Loving the new content! Especially looking forward to continuing the dojo girls story line. I seem to be missing a trigger to continue Charlotte’s (I think that’s her name. The cute glasses wearing nerd) content. Thrilled to see she’s getting more content post Halloween event.

surgicalzap

Jul 15, 2019
Since I don't See any other people with this problem...
Am I the only one who gets send to the school after the evening date with Vicky?
I don't know how I can geht away at that point, because it's 9 Pm and I can't take the bus.
Would appreciate some help.
Apart fron that, quite nice.

IffsCv

Apr 30, 2018
Am I the only one who gets send to the school after the evening date with Vicky?
I don't know how I can geht away at that point, because it's 9 Pm and I can't take the bus.
For those who still have the evening date bug with Vicky, it's already been fixed few days ago. You just don't have the new version on F95.

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Hi,

Could you build a linux version of the game please ?
I see windows and mac, but no linux version…
Unity makes it very easy to build for those 3 platforms…

Reactions: MontyX

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Hello,
Is there any way to jump over conversations, sort fast forward conversations as you can sometimes in other games by pressing the TAB button for example?
Thank you.

hktnsrn

Aug 20, 2019
wait till next day it will not happen again

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
So after trying 1.16 Last night during the Halloween event the game hard crashed my computer and bricked my SSD.
LOL!!! The game??? Or your lack of maintenance?

I played through the whole game without issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Is the NTR avoidable ? I see ntr at the top but no ntr in the Spoiler section
Yes just be on your guard when a guy called Martin shows up. make sure you steal his flash drive and not to look at the cameras after the first time.
It is down to interpretation of NTR, the NTR label in this game was wrongly used in my opinion, as at the time none of the girls that Martin sleeps with are in a relationship with the MC. In fact it triggers the start of both relationships.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It is down to interpretation of NTR, the NTR label in this game was wrongly used in my opinion, as at the time none of the girls that Martin sleeps with are in a relationship with the MC. In fact it triggers the start of both relationships.
True but it's still not something I want to see because at that point we as the MC had an interest in them and stuff like that is just off-putting.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes