pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Don't get it.... With every update I should start NG? WTF? Where it stores its saves?
Unzip the latest version into a new folder and copy the saves folder and Achievements.sav from the old version, located in the folder with the game exe.

Reactions: Reij

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
It's a bit unrealistic the grinding with Vicky .. she is the number 1 slut from school , she fuck anywhere with Seth and almost fuck with the old pervert teacher for better grades and now she keep you with blue balls for so long ...

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
When Martin is at home you need to go into Maria room (not ordinary entering room icon, but stelth one). Than you will see a bag or something and grab usb from there.
Seems like when Martin is inside with Maria, I only have the option to go in "normally". No stealth option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though I have a stealth of 34.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Seems like when Martin is inside with Maria, I only have the option to go in "normally". No stealth option.

Though I have a stealth of 34.
Maybe something changed. Go with that icon, and left from his legs, there is bag with glowing star. Just click on it and get usb.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Maybe something changed. Go with that icon, and left from his legs, there is bag with glowing star. Just click on it and get usb.
Yes that did it. I just didnt saw the white spot on the bag in the image. It indeed changed, you dont have to use a stealth option anymore (or maybe it fails if your stealth is not high enough)
Thanks

Reactions: Prokopije

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I don't know if it's only me but I can't turn off the sound in the game, or aren't you supposed to?
Don't know about the game settings but if I want the sound off I just adjust the sound on my playback device for the game to 0 (zero) or mute all and wahla the sound goes away. :)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I must say I think this is one of Walkius's better updates with the Vicky date. Make sure you have a save at the end of v1.5 so you can replay the date. Vicky is quite the tease and there is more than one way to skin that cat, if you know what I mean :p. So explore, explore and explore to see if Vicky is as easy or hard as she has been with Seth. There's even a place where you can talk about Seth to explore. Have fun with it. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I have been exploring the Vicky date from the main menu using the special Date mode. I have found several ways to end up with a kiss at the end of the date.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Great update, Walkius. I have a couple of suggestions for you, just some thoughts about the book of characters (Nate's stats, NPC relationships, etc.). Some of these might be on purpose, but they are things I noticed anyway.
  1. Abbigail has no "Relationship" or "Lust" rating in the book. Given the things Nate did with her this update, I was surprised she didn't have either. Maybe this was intentional, but since you've updated both Sharon and Tenma with "Relationship" and given Tenma a "Lust" tracker as well, I had expected to see something similar for Abbigail.

2. NPCs you interact with regularly outside of school (like Abbigail) show up under "OTHERS". Sam shows up under his school teachers. However, although Nate now interacts regularly with Triss (given her story arc), she doesn't appear among Nate's relationships.

3. Although some relationships have changed, the descriptions of them have not. For instance, after her breakup with Seth and starting to date Nate, Vicky's description still shows she's Seth's girlfriend. After Martin and Vanessa broke up, the book still shows them both to be dating.

4. Although Martin has been out of the picture for a while now (a couple of months in game time), Maria still has "Lust for Martin". Unless she still thinks about him all the time, I would expect that to go away.

5. You have "Lust for Ako" under Alice, and you have "Lust for Martin" under Maria. You do not have "Lust for Lee" under Sharon, however, even though she was interested in him. I would have thought it would be at half of a heart at least, but maybe her feelings for him aren't actually lust. If that's true, no "Lust for Lee" makes sense to me.
Of course, I don't expect anything from all of this, good sir. I'm just letting you know of some thoughts, in case anything could be a mistake that you hadn't noticed yourself. Excellent game as always; thank you for the latest update!

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Great update, Walkius. I have a couple of suggestions for you, just some thoughts about the book of characters (Nate's stats, NPC relationships, etc.). Some of these might be on purpose, but they are things I noticed anyway.
  1. Abbigail has no "Relationship" or "Lust" rating in the book. Given the things Nate did with her this update, I was surprised she didn't have either. Maybe this was intentional, but since you've updated both Sharon and Tenma with "Relationship" and given Tenma a "Lust" tracker as well, I had expected to see something similar for Abbigail.

2. NPCs you interact with regularly outside of school (like Abbigail) show up under "OTHERS". Sam shows up under his school teachers. However, although Nate now interacts regularly with Triss (given her story arc), she doesn't appear among Nate's relationships.

3. Although some relationships have changed, the descriptions of them have not. For instance, after her breakup with Seth and starting to date Nate, Vicky's description still shows she's Seth's girlfriend. After Martin and Vanessa broke up, the book still shows them both to be dating.

4. Although Martin has been out of the picture for a while now (a couple of months in game time), Maria still has "Lust for Martin". Unless she still thinks about him all the time, I would expect that to go away.

5. You have "Lust for Ako" under Alice, and you have "Lust for Martin" under Maria. You do not have "Lust for Lee" under Sharon, however, even though she was interested in him. I would have thought it would be at half of a heart at least, but maybe her feelings for him aren't actually lust. If that's true, no "Lust for Lee" makes sense to me.
Of course, I don't expect anything from all of this, good sir. I'm just letting you know of some thoughts, in case anything could be a mistake that you hadn't noticed yourself. Excellent game as always; thank you for the latest update!
Thanks. All you said is relevant, and I'll do the changes for the next update.

Nejiro

Oct 30, 2018
Hi, in my save, the sleepover on the phone has disappeared. Am I the only one ?
I think it's because I scheluded one, and I saved and left the game before the sleepover began, so choosing sleepover isn't possible anymore, but the event never come.

Kind regards

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hi, in my save, the sleepover on the phone has disappeared. Am I the only one ?
I think it's because I scheluded one, and I saved and left the game before the sleepover began, so choosing sleepover isn't possible anymore, but the event never come.

Kind regards
Send me your save please.

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
Is there any point to the sleepover drinking thing besides randomly getting your friends drunk?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there any point to the sleepover drinking thing besides randomly getting your friends drunk?
If you're referring to what I think you are, the event brings Alice and Ako closer (i.e., makes Alice more openminded about fooling around with Ako), which in turn makes Ako owe Nate a favor (translation: she'll fool around with Nate a bit, even though she's a lesbian). This is true whether it's just Ako sleeping over with Alice or whether that includes Emily as well.

Reactions: Jay_H
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes