Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So you still can't bang Ako? LAME!
Other than that, it was an ok update. Wish we would have gotten all the way through one more of the routes instead of being left hanging on what felt like 4 routes. Also, anyone know if there is a way to keep the locker room bang after Yoga once you start seeing the instructor?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Ouch, going to the school was already a pain in the ass, don't like the mandatory class thing. If anything, those game sections in need one button to skip the whole thing.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You know it's amazing how quickly your opinion of a character can change Vicky for me was probably one of the worst to start with and now I have to say she is up there with the best I especially loved that scene where sh just practically grabs Nate what a difference :love:

Reactions: eranor and D Dog

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
after the walk with vicky i got stuck in the school xD

Edit: Did it again and then end at home. So save before you met her downtown.

Last edited:

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
You can't get there.
You have to give USB stick to Bill during lunch in cantina
Okay, so I have to give him the USB in the cantina, but where do I get the USB?
I'm stuck at the point where this guy is giving massages and more to maria but I'm unable to stop him somehow.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Okay, so I have to give him the USB in the cantina, but where do I get the USB?
I'm stuck at the point where this guy is giving massages and more to maria but I'm unable to stop him somehow.
When Martin is at home you need to go into Maria room (not ordinary entering room icon, but stelth one). Than you will see a bag or something and grab usb from there.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
How the hell do you progress after first day 16:00? It just stops?
If you are in the school, go back to the main hallway, click the door icon on the doors, it puts you out front of the school and then click the bus icon to go home.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
No stops me in the bedroom before you go to sleep then time changes to 16:00 and ya can't do anything.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
No stops me in the bedroom before you go to sleep then time changes to 16:00 and ya can't do anything.
That is strange. Try starting the game again.

It should go introduction, then drop you in the bedroom at 20, hit the hourglass and it moves you to dinner. After dinner it still says 20, you talk with the family, hit the hourglass, see if there is anything else, keep doing that until the clock says 00 then you can go to bed or click around until 3:00 when you must click on the sleep icon in the bedroom. Then you should get an arrow for the next day and wake up at 6 or 7 depending on the time you went to bed. At 7 there are various things you can choose to click on and either click the hourglass to jump to breakfast or clicking on some events will send you to breakfast for now. There are some after breakfast things you can click on or click the hourglass which then changes into a bus icon to take you to school.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I tried a couple more times,if I go on comp at nite or anything else and don't go to bed when it say's you can I go to 16. Got up to day 3 now. But if I don't hit the bed at right time it freezes. I give up.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
seems everytime i download the "school LF cheat.rar" my antivirus deletes it as malware

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
can we see more milfs in future update ??? Emily`s and Lee`s mom and milf from grocery store ???

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Jay_H
Mac version added to OP.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes