Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
If nobody leaks the Mac version, you should know that the game runs perfectly with Wine on Linux, so I bet it does on Mac too (tkg-protonified-3.21, not sure if it matters for this game)
I'm too much of a luddite to figure this out, unfortunately.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
One thing is driving me nuts about this game. You fuck every girl in your path without any issues but then you get to mayo and iris and you have to choose between the 2. Just seems a little strange.
Would love to have a little love triangle with both of them....best friends share everything, right? lol :love:
Yes, but at least you can switch the paths using the computer so you can actually see the events from both. I'm hoping that eventually either choice leads to sharing!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Yes, but at least you can switch the paths using the computer so you can actually see the events from both. I'm hoping that eventually either choice leads to sharing!
I never noticed that cheat in the comp...good to know lol :)

Reactions: pgm_01

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
stuck in shool at afternoon after downtown meet with vicky after 20.

someone ideas to get out of the school?

here is the save file

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
stuck in shool at afternoon after downtown meet with vicky after 20.

someone ideas to get out of the school?

es it's a game bug

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Will we once be allowed to fuck Maria ??? others have already fucked her and we are not
Probably still be waiting on that :( It's really quite the slow burn with her.

Anyway thanks for this update I'm looking forward to some Mrs Evans :love:

Reactions: Nospamwss

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Send her to sms (Organize night club) after at 22 go Downtown and click Nightclub
It was a bug, basically, if you invite her to the club that same weekend (any weekend?) then the club never shows up as an available place, and you can't ask her again, or do other invite events.

The other bug I found was the date with Vicky ending up with the MC stuck at school. It happened the first time, but not the second. Might have something to do with dating her at 2100.

Reactions: D Dog
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes