markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
He definately needs to stop adding so many different story arcs and then not finishing any of them.
In this update he starts Tenma's arc, Abby's, Triss's, sam's and Vicky's arc but he didn't even finish one of them...although
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The upside is he is starting to dabble with animations which are pretty decent tbh. Better than the last update but only slightly.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I still haven't gotten past the Xmas holiday in my last attempt at the game so I am glad that he is adding non-school related content that will be able to fill the dead spaces between Halloween and Xmas. I haven't been able to justify in my mind the grind of go to school, skip to lunch, eat, maybe spend some time in the photo studio and see scenes over, go home, maybe repeat a Lily comes over, or visit any number of other girls, then dojo, but wait, already finished the little bit there, maybe gym, but Vanessa isn't always around to finish her arc, stay at home and get another favor point with Maria, so I can finish her arc, repeat any cousin sex scene I want to see again, sleep and do it all over again until the weekend when I can repeat a movie on Saturday and the country on Sunday.

The fact that the second term doesn't start until the new year is incredible annoying after the first term runs out in 5 weeks but holiday content is 16 or 17 weeks into the game.

I want more Hailey and Charlotte school content to fill my time. And maybe Bill's sister and let him watch. And there are a couple of teachers that really need my attention too. I did get bored and tried the cheat to swap Mayo and Iris but that seems to be a waste right now so I hope I can fill my days until vacation with some Tenma, Abby and Triss content. Then maybe have Lily catch me with her sister just like Abby caught us together weeks ago.

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
Is it possible that i can't go into the boy bathroom. Or did something break my save?
Because as far as i know i need to get in to fetch the USB for Bill to proceed the back pain path.
You can't get there.
You have to give USB stick to Bill during lunch in cantina

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
One thing is driving me nuts about this game. You fuck every girl in your path without any issues but then you get to mayo and iris and you have to choose between the 2. Just seems a little strange.
Would love to have a little love triangle with both of them....best friends share everything, right? lol :love:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
1.6 is out on SVC comics. Haven't downloaded so don't know if it is legit as no mention here about it.

Reactions: MrPostman

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's the changelog for the version 1.6 of School, Love and Friends:
Events updated
- Continuation of the Tenma arc
- Continuation of the Vicky arc
- Continuation of the nightclub event involving Abbigail, the café owner and Triss, the yoga teacher. Later, Miss Evans, the computing teacher.
- Adding the sleepover with Alice, Ako and Emily. Take your phone and ask them.
Others updates
- You can’t skip the 9am lesson at school. Now there are several small lessons. The big lessons will still occur when they supposed to.
- Mimi has alternate clothes at home (including relating events)
- Several bug fixes

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Woot sleepover is back. Where is the club, BTW? Set up a date with Abigail and I am supposed to go between 22 and 23, but don't see it anywhere.

Reactions: ltpika

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Can we get a Mac version?
If nobody leaks the Mac version, you should know that the game runs perfectly with Wine on Linux, so I bet it does on Mac too (tkg-protonified-3.21, not sure if it matters for this game)

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes