Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Is that the waitress girl? Amy, I think her name is? and Miss Evans?
Pretty sure her name is Abigail and she is the cafe owner. Think your right on Miss Evans though, the teacher Bill and Nate blackmailed before.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Ya know I really enjoy this game Walkius but I got to say, really wish you finish the story with one woman first before introducing new women content.

We did get more Mimi in 1.5 update but there was no more with Maria. Also, we have been waiting for ages for more Alice/Ako content.

I enjoyed the Vicky/Seth breaking up and curious where it goes after Nate pretty much put her in her place.

The swingers stuff is good but really should finish off over people first before introducing the Tai Kwun women (forget her name)

Presume there is a plan and suspect it related to swinging.

Reactions: MrDL

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I can't seem to be able to raise Alice's lust for Ako anymore, no matter what I do she stays at 3/5
Had hoped someone had answered this, but think that is the max you can go on that.

It's what I have but had been wondering what is the max on smilies and lust for different women, presumed I've gone as far as I can at the moment with that.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Is it possible that i can't go into the boy bathroom. Or did something break my save?
Because as far as i know i need to get in to fetch the USB for Bill to proceed the back pain path.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I can't take it anymore...the teases are TOO much:cry::LOL:. I wonder if the release will be soon or if it will be closer to the 20th like before he took a break. either way...can't wait:love:
I hear you brother, I hear you lol ;)

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Changelog for V1.6

Here's the changelog for the version 1.6 of School, Love and Friends:
Events updated
- Continuation of the Tenma arc
- Continuation of the Vicky arc
- Continuation of the nightclub event involving Abbigail, the café owner and Triss, the yoga teacher. Later, Miss Evans, the computing teacher.
- Adding the sleepover with Alice, Ako and Emily. Take your phone and ask them.
Others updates
- You can’t skip the 9am lesson at school. Now there are several small lessons. The big lessons will still occur when they supposed to.
- Mimi has alternate clothes at home (including relating events)
- Several bug fixes
Events updated
- Continuation of the nightclub event involving Abbigail, the café owner and Triss, the yoga teacher. Later, Miss Evans, the computing teacher.
Others updates
- You can’t skip the 9am lesson at school. Now there are several small lessons. The big lessons will still occur when they supposed to.
- Several bug fixes

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Changelog for V1.6

Events updated
Others updates
- Several bug fixes
Events updated
Others updates
- Several bug fixes
And it's out for 30$ Tier.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Changelog for V1.6

Events updated
Others updates
- Several bug fixes
Events updated
Others updates
- Several bug fixes
You realize this is the same text posted twice (by Walkius, I presume), right? ;)

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
The good woman gave us home and chance to meet all those nice girls. She has done enough, it wouldn't be fair to ask any more from her. ;)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ok, I'm gonna go to the store and when I come back....the update BETTER be uploaded.:devilish:
I'm joking ofcourse...... or am I :LOL:
Can't wait....I just hope its better than the last 2 updates:love:

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes