grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
I was wondering if this was a proper harem game - and by that I don't mean "protagonist gets to sleep with a lot of women", but "protagonist gets to sleep with a lot of women with their full knowledge and approval, and an ending where they are all together (when the game is finished)". I've tried searching through the thread but couldn't really figure out if people were discussing the former definition or the later one.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
can't fuck maria any more?
No all you can do for now with Maria is finger her.
I was wondering if this was a proper harem game - and by that I don't mean "protagonist gets to sleep with a lot of women", but "protagonist gets to sleep with a lot of women with their full knowledge and approval, and an ending where they are all together (when the game is finished)". I've tried searching through the thread but couldn't really figure out if people were discussing the former definition or the later one.
And no the women don't have any knowledge well apart from Mimi she knows about the MC and Alice I guess the twins as well know, but Alice has started showing some signs of jealousy even when we only help another girl.

Reactions: Mytez

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
And Alice and Lili. And Christy and Karly. Mimi knows about you and Alice but Alice doesn't know about you and Mimi. Ako and Alice, although Ako doesn't admit you are doing Alice too.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
No all you can do for now with Maria is finger her.

And no the women don't have any knowledge well apart from Mimi she knows about the MC and Alice I guess the twins as well know, but Alice has started showing some signs of jealousy even when we only help another girl.
There are also other trio relationships.

The twins + the blonde and the dark skinned bisexual chicks.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd rather we were doing something else in the restroom with her ;) shame she can't hold her drink thanks for all the previews we must be close to an update?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes