inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
Saves from before the engine change don't work. Everyone had to start over when the switch happened. So basically, you're asking for saves from around 50–60 days into the story, I guess? Otherwise, I'm not sure what you're wanting. Can you specify what event(s) were completed in your game from the last time you played? It's possible someone has a save somewhat like what you want, but it's ofc doubtful if anyone will have one exactly as you want.
seems like its better for me to start a new game
thanks

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I hope the next release includes Tenma, Hailey, the yoga instructor and the receptionist at the gym. Well since this is a big wish list might as well include Ako, the mom and the female teachers :D

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
And my Top 5
1. Christy
2. Vicky
3. Ako
4. Nurse Anderson
5. Emily

I think is the better list :unsure::LOL::love:(y)
1.Tenma
2.Tenma
3.Tenma
4.Tenma
5.Tenma

Sweet younger tomboy imouto character with an attitude and could beat you but will certainly love you even more? yeah baby that's a 10/10

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
thanks but that wasnt the issue. I had an older save still in my system which was corrupting the trigger to make the photo book even show up. I deleted the save, restarted game and no problem.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Maria is the only girl that makes it worth play this game- And what events with her? NOTHING. crap...wake up
Funny, isn't it? You get a game with literally full school of beatiful girls, ripe, tasty, juicy, sweet, one better than another. And your most favourite character is the one who's furthest from all others. Nothing wrong with that, of course. It just reminds me when I checked Milfy City and I kind of liked it, but I wondered why someone makes a game with one attractive character (sister) and all the rest so unappealing. ;)

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes