Ciccio8888

Oct 2, 2017
Hi,

This scene not trigger:

Once midnight comes around everyone heads off home – except Lily who wants to stay behind
and give Nate a good night kiss. The kisses develop until Nate ends up in another threesome,
fucking Lily as she fingers Alice.

Could you help me?
Do you have a complete 1.4 save?
Thanks

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Game is not starting for me. after i choose the graph settings the screens changes to grey and stays there. nothing happens anymore. i dont get an error or something like this. is there a way to get in an debug mode or else to find the problem ?

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
Try going here. I suspect, though, that those saves are likely from the original engine, especially given the final folder name. Good luck.
C:\Users\[WindowsProfileName]\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins
I was looking for that folder, but don´t have it.
Is there where the save is stored?
Becaus i alwas extact new verion over the old one, and never had any problem with any game. Not this one or other.
And if i do as i wrote it should only overwrite files from the update, and i gues there is no save files in the update zip

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Could you help me?
You've to invite Lily to the pool after school (via phone) until you've sex with her and Alice.
If you've a save before new year's eve you can edit it at to get more days to complete that event.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I was looking for that folder, but don´t have it.
Is there where the save is stored?
Becaus i alwas extact new verion over the old one, and never had any problem with any game. Not this one or other.
And if i do as i wrote it should only overwrite files from the update, and i gues there is no save files in the update zip
I'm not finding the save locations. I'm looking at C:\Users\[WindowsProfileName]\AppData\Roaming\ but there is nothing there that even resembles the title of the game.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
You will see save folder where game exe file is in.
tyvm The help was awesome but how do I trigger the Busted event? The walkthrough says that one morning Nate will wake to an empty bed. But WHEN? A certain day do I need to do something?

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
tyvm The help was awesome but how do I trigger the Busted event? The walkthrough says that one morning Nate will wake to an empty bed. But WHEN? A certain day do I need to do something?
Explained before and player guide also updated just for the Busted event.
Alice sex is a must and 60 days needed for that event to trigger.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Explained before and player guide also updated just for the Busted event.
Alice sex is a must and 60 days needed for that event to trigger.
I'm on day 47. The walk through I read does not state a Day time only that you have to have sex with Alice and wake to an empty bed.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Wasn't Vicky the cunt that was in the cheerleading team and dating a jock? I love when games give you the chance to punish these little twats.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to cheat stats, group relations and personal relations? the save has been encoded and now you can't edit it with Notepad++

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes