Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The Mac version is available, but I didn't have feedback if the saves work for 1.5.

You cannot fuck the (ex) aunt... yet ;)

Reactions: partanen

TheDusty

Oct 29, 2017
I cant triger the Event Ginger.
I have done all other events but still miss this one? Somewone a hint for me?

Barricade

May 13, 2017
Ok, I've problem, Witner Event was placed about 3rd of month, so I was playing now to achieve NY Event, and...

xb

Nov 9, 2017
And finally, I think I know why you have Hailey and Tenma cafe bug. Because you didn't assist to the first math lesson (cheats), which trigger the cafe event.
Which variable would we change to mark it complete?

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
I was having sex with Emily and now it just stopped whats going on? I am almost to winter break.

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
Stuck on Black & White questline, can't spy on the girls in the locker room on the day given. I can spy on other days but after giving them the key nothing is triggering. Any idea on how to trigger the first time with console or cheats etc...?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
cause i dont have the time to play from the start
so i need saves from 1.0 cause thats where i left it off
Saves from before the engine change don't work. Everyone had to start over when the switch happened. So basically, you're asking for saves from around 50–60 days into the story, I guess? Otherwise, I'm not sure what you're wanting. Can you specify what event(s) were completed in your game from the last time you played? It's possible someone has a save somewhat like what you want, but it's ofc doubtful if anyone will have one exactly as you want.

Reactions: inXanity

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Which variable would we change to mark it complete?
Stuck on Black & White questline, can't spy on the girls in the locker room on the day given. I can spy on other days but after giving them the key nothing is triggering. Any idea on how to trigger the first time with console or cheats etc...?
Except for what's available on Nate's laptop, you might want to steer clear of cheats:
And I want to remind everyone that using unofficial cheats can create bugs (like sleep issue after new years for example), particularly with a new version. For bug with Hailey and Tenma at the cafe, it's because you haven't completed the cafe/bar event yet. So you can't access to the cafe.Walkius

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
No afraid not you just need to keep having sex with Alice like I said it's totally random
I didnt play that part yet. Maybe it is also related Mimi's stats. But for sure you have to sex with Alice regularly in every room. Terrace especially. Mimi was about to bust them once at terrace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
I didnt play that part yet. Maybe it is also related Mimi's stats. But for sure you have to sex with Alice regularly in every room. Terrace especially. Mimi was about to bust them once at terrace.
It's in the new walk thru under Busted

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It's in the new walk thru under Busted
Okey i got the hint for busted event from Walkius.
It'll trigger after 60 days. But Sex with Alice is a must for to trigger Busted event.

Angus Bez will update his Player's guide according to this in few days i guess. Send him email for this.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes