Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
it says to meet the swingers downtown to continue the route, but I never see that option. Am I missing something?

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Okey i got the hint for busted event from Walkius.
It'll trigger after 60 days. But Sex with Alice is a must for to trigger Busted event.

Angus Bez will update his Player's guide according to this in few days i guess. Send him email for this.
Thank you, the 60 days is really helpful knowing. I was thinking the event was broken.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
took down the new version, extracted over my 1.4 and now i have no save left. Anyone else with same problem, or did i a bad decision?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
took down the new version, extracted over my 1.4 and now i have no save left. Anyone else with same problem, or did i a bad decision?
Could be. I always keep at least the prior version so I can copy my save folder into the new version. Easy to do. Just cut and paste the Save folder into the main game folder. Hope you have them. Not sure if there is a backup of saves like Renpy has.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Please help. I can't give Alice the running outfit. We have been running twice now and at 20 in her room no option comes up to give her the outfit and yes I did buy it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Could be. I always keep at least the prior version so I can copy my save folder into the new version. Easy to do. Just cut and paste the Save folder into the main game folder. Hope you have them. Not sure if there is a backup of saves like Renpy has.
Try going here. I suspect, though, that those saves are likely from the original engine, especially given the final folder name. Good luck.
C:\Users\[WindowsProfileName]\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Today I want to talk about two things:

New project
After the results, I decided to continue working on SLF. Why did I ask? Because your my patrons and I want to know what do you have in mind, and the best way is to ask you. For those worried about me getting tired of SLF, no I'm not. I love my game, my characters and my story, despite the small problems here and there. When I started, I didn't imagine that I could go so far.
I didn't answer to your comments, but I've read each of them, and I glad you took time to write. It helps me to progress.

Translations
I already found a translator for the Russian version. Some offered to translate in other languages. It would be with pleasure, but first I will try a French and Russian version. If everything works good, then I'll ask again for other translations.

Thanks all of you.

PS: the image is from v1.6 :love:

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Mhhh.... started a new game with 1.5
I have encountered some problems:

• All Studie lessons are 5/7.. no option to finish them. But I have passed all Tests.
  • Text says I should wait for the next Math Lesson, because of Vicky. But because of the point above, that will never happen.
  • Text says that now, where I got rid of Martin, I can use the Masseur Event for getting closer to Maria. There is no such event coming up. She took me to the grocerie store. Then i watched TV with her. Learned about the show and watched again. Then she took me again with Alice to the store.. nothing more. No option to offer a massage.
  • Never seen Mirako again after the groceries event. (Besides the Taekwon Do lessons where I cannot interact with her.)
  • Sharon has a half "Smiley".. cant see anything to change that. not for me, not for lee.
  • Found the swingers in the City at day. Talked to Alice and she sayed yes. But now, the swingers are gone. Never saw them again in the City

Actual Cloudfare is down in Europe, so I cant download the walkthrough.
I just copy and pasted the 1.5 over 1.4 version and started a new game. Havent used any external cheats, just the 1000$ cheat from the laptop.

Someone has an Idea how to keep things rolling?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Mhhh.... started a new game with 1.5
I have encountered some problems:

• All Studie lessons are 5/7.. no option to finish them. But I have passed all Tests.
  • Text says I should wait for the next Math Lesson, because of Vicky. But because of the point above, that will never happen.
  • Text says that now, where I got rid of Martin, I can use the Masseur Event for getting closer to Maria. There is no such event coming up. She took me to the grocerie store. Then i watched TV with her. Learned about the show and watched again. Then she took me again with Alice to the store.. nothing more. No option to offer a massage.
  • Never seen Mirako again after the groceries event. (Besides the Taekwon Do lessons where I cannot interact with her.)
  • Sharon has a half "Smiley".. cant see anything to change that. not for me, not for lee.
  • Found the swingers in the City at day. Talked to Alice and she sayed yes. But now, the swingers are gone. Never saw them again in the City

Actual Cloudfare is down in Europe, so I cant download the walkthrough.
I just copy and pasted the 1.5 over 1.4 version and started a new game. Havent used any external cheats, just the 1000$ cheat from the laptop.

Someone has an Idea how to keep things rolling?
You copied-and-pasted v1.5 files over the top of v1.4 files? I don't know whether that causes problems, but I always extract the files to a new folder, copy the Saves folder from the last version's folder (from the main School Love and Friends directory) and paste that into the v1.5 main directory. From there, I haven't had any problems. Ofc, I haven't started a new game for v1.5, so I'd be interested to see if anyone else starting over with this version had the same problems.

slatkamaca123

Jun 4, 2017
Starting a new game with the new 1.4 version - but when i pull up the save menu and click on an empty save location, nothing happens, no saving... anyone having problems with this?

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Okay I need help. Don't know why but both Alice and Emily are stuck on 3 Relationship and 4 Lust. I can have sex with both of them whenever but it does not say we are "sex friends." What do I do? It's day 38.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I will more enjoy seeing Sharon in the pool.

You need to finish New year event for to start next term lessons.
For next swingers meeting, you need to text Alice for sauna. Meet with couples at 17:00 downtown.

you can find all answers in the player guide. Check OP page for to download.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes