thedaftadder

Feb 9, 2019
I regret to inform that the mac download link for 1.5 ends in a .7z format, although with the unarchiver it will unzip the file, the game will not open since it will be in an unrecognizable format (mac will think that its a windows .exe file)

Reactions: Jay_H

thedaftadder

Feb 9, 2019
I regret to inform that the mac download link for 1.5 ends in a .7z format, although with the unarchiver it will unzip the file, the game will not open since it will be in an unrecognizable format (mac will think that its a windows .exe file)
In order for it to run properly, the initial download files need to be re-compressed to a .zip file in order to work,

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
My top 5 cuties in the game.
1. Sharon
2. the bowling girl
3. twins
4. Charlotte
5. Yoga teacher
Any objection? :LOL:

Morning yoga for alice and mimi pick has sex scene cause the busted event. Maybe it is time for just picking Mimi as well if you are sex friend with Mimi. :devilish:

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Netori characters in the game
1. math teacher (Mr Phillips) - Tricks and abuses girls at the school :love::eek:
2. Mimi - blackmails Nathan, Alice and Ako:devilish::love:

Maybe Principal (Mr Ludson) in later updates. He's interested in Maria and there's gossip related him that he sneaks and spys girls at the school. :devilish:

Just 2 for now i guess. :unsure:

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
My top 5 cuties in the game.
1. Sharon
2. the bowling girl
3. twins
4. Charlotte
5. Yoga teacher
Any objection? :LOL:

Morning yoga for alice and mimi pick has sex scene cause the busted event. Maybe it is time for just picking Mimi as well if you are sex friend with Mimi. :devilish:
I do not recognize Sharon, must be too early here . . .
I would sub in Mayo, Mimi, and Maria. Walkius has crafted these three the best in my opinion. Looking forward to the TKD instructor, and what he does with that crazy biology teacher (who I hope is back in class doing her thing soon!)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I do not recognize Sharon, must be too early here . . .
I would sub in Mayo, Mimi, and Maria. Walkius has crafted these three the best in my opinion. Looking forward to the TKD instructor, and what he does with that crazy biology teacher (who I hope is back in class doing her thing soon!)
You'll see her first time at dojo. (Blondie girl)

Reactions: mickster101
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes