Kaushalya

May 13, 2017
After evening walk with vicky, at the time 21, Directly went to school,
but there is nothing to do beyond that. Just staying in school. No map or Home button appears on the screen. what can I do for it? Can't continue.. :cry: Stuck in the school...

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
but there is nothing to do beyond that. Just staying in school. No map or Home button appears on the screen. what can I do for it? Can't continue.. :cry: Stuck in the school...
It was the same problem for me.
After save and load several times, it went over normally.

Reactions: Kaushalya

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
How does "my young teachers" event start?
That is all connected to the clubber event. If you look at the notebook icon at the top of the page, you will see that a previously completed event Want some coffee? is now unchecked as well. Follow the hints they provide.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
bug !!! i just do that and load again and pass that scene !!!

Reactions: Skrim72

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Seth and Vicky are breaks up.
By the way they look good in lesson(biology lesson, gym lesson).
Small relationship error?

And I wish I could continue to have a sex with Martin girlfriend at the gym.

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Ran into the stuck at school bug but had an autosave at 0700 that day and when I loaded it I got past the bug. Go figure.

Tempered

Feb 14, 2018
I missed the Halloween party, am i screwed? or is there a way to still play it?
edit: nvm just saw i can play it from the main menu

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
What is this update all about? Good question ut1stgear. Lets see. At least 5 new relationships (1 a new NPC) introduced. 2 of those are lust relationships with 1 of those started in v 1.5. Make that 3 lust relationships with a little locomotion. I guess the answer is mostly story with some sexual situations/content. Can't wait to see what Walkius does with the new npc introduced at the end. I probably missed someone but this was a great update.

edit: Forgot about the sexual harassment.

Last edited:

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Game keeps crashing doing movie date with Vicky (downtown kiss, no actual movie). First time it went back to school with no way of getting out or advancing time. The next two times it went to a blank white screen with no way to get out other than closing the game.

Tempered

Feb 14, 2018
Game keeps crashing doing movie date with Vicky (downtown kiss, no actual movie). First time it went back to school with no way of getting out or advancing time. The next two times it went to a blank white screen with no way to get out other than closing the game.
Same issue here

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
For those who still have the evening date bug with Vicky, it's already been fixed few days ago. You just don't have the new version on F95.

Reactions: Skrim72

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone knows how to get past this (the above is shown after the movie), or is it a bug? All the home events are done, and Alice has 3/4 relationship and 4/4 lust. I have no idea how to further improve the relationship with her.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes