Edymaster15

Oct 2, 2017
It's theoretically 4 years, but each year dev decides to "rework" the game, remove all current content, then slowly re-add some of it during the next year + make some new scenes, after which he does another "rework"... The game lost as much content as it gained over last few years.

If someone actually modded it to add all the scenes from previous reworks that got scrapped, it might end up being a decent game with a lot of content, but rn it really doesn't have much.

If you want to play it, your best bet is either to find the last version before the current rework, or wait until the current rework is at the end of its lifecycle, and then play it before devs scraps everything again.
I just wanna be able to nail Ako again :/

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Instant crash due to uncapped FPS in a fucking 2D game. I don't get how this isn't implemented yet. The moment the game launches it spikes your FPS and cause massive coil whine and your VRMs start bad tripping.

The worst part is that Unity has an out of game option panel but the dev isn't providing it, just putting the game in windowed mode would fix this issue.

Easo

May 27, 2018
It's theoretically 4 years, but each year dev decides to "rework" the game, remove all current content, then slowly re-add some of it during the next year + make some new scenes, after which he does another "rework"... The game lost as much content as it gained over last few years.
I just wanna be able to nail Ako again :/
Ah, so this explains why I remember seeing this game long time ago with scenes which do not exist right now. Including stuff with Aiko plus IIRC the cousin had more romance like progression path?

Reactions: capitanqueso

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It is interesting, when it comes to the genres. I still think there is a fine line between "Cheating" and "Corruption". I the "Blackmail" Genre would result in a slow-burn type of corruption. I mean after a certain amount of time of,let's say the MC has to do something he or she does not want to do. Yet She or He justiify's actions that progressively get worse. Gets used to it,begins to like it perhaps. There enters the corruption of the MC. When it comes to the Cheating Genre. Well it is cheating. Broken vows, justifying actions, I can see how that can lead to changes in MC Characteristics enter Corruption. Anyhow no matter. I love the game. thus far. Coding must be a hassle. Cheers regardless.

Reactions: UserNed

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
View attachment 1472809

I have to ask, is this to fail on purpose??

if you are missing the (...) part, then the right answer is there. otherwise fail for sure lol
One "right" (in terms of this "riddle") answer is 22 if you just start left and go on (10 - 2) x 2 + 6 = 22
The other "right" answer would be 0: 10 - (2 x 2 + 6)

The real answer is 12, because 10 - 2 x 2 + 6 is 12 you start at the 2 x 2 and then go from left to right.
At least that's how I was thought in school, but it's quite a while ago.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
wah you were fast, yeah, its missing the (...) part kk

btw, the yoga, after reaching lvl 4, only increases if you do it in the gym. (for those who try do it at home and forgot you can do it in the gym some days of the week)

Last edited:

Lemmon Sweat

Oct 22, 2017
No, it's not. Multiplication comes before addition and subtraction.

10-(4)+6 = 10

When resolving equations, you follow this sequence:

Brackets
Order of power / root
Division / Multiplication
Addition / Subtraction
You are correct about the order of operations, but your arithmetic is off.
10 - 4 = 6
6 + 6 = 12

Reactions: Fredmc

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
ok I found a problem.
you are in town view, on any weekday 9:00, if you enter the park or downtown, you can't comeback to the town view or even go to school or home. problem is solved only if you load a save or autosave prior to that timestamp.
1635449535306.png 1635449642639.png
oh timestamp doesn't show in downtown too lol, both images are taken at 9:00am

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
people about the equation lol you don't need to think a lot.

the real equation is 10-(2x2+6) = 10 - 4 - 6 or 10 - 10 or whatever right or left order you choose as long as the parenthesis and multiplication are solved first = 0

the dev just forgot to draw those (....) :eek::)

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I don't want Christmas specials to come out.
I just want version 2.6 to come out within 2021.
But it's going to be hard, right?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes