Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Does the ntr tag here mean you can get cucked or can you cuck other people?
Generally on this forum NTR means netorare, while the Cheating tag is when you cheat or make others cheat. About 80% of the time it's accurate. Right now, I believe it's a very soft version/very few scenes/scenes that happen as a bad decision result or before you start dating/screwing with someone. But I haven't played the last two versions yet, waiting for the next update, thus only going by what I remember reading here or what was in the pre-remake.

Reactions: Canner

Canner

Sep 30, 2018
Generally on this forum NTR means netorare, while the Cheating tag is when you cheat or make others cheat. About 80% of the time it's accurate. Right now, I believe it's a very soft version/very few scenes/scenes that happen as a bad decision result or before you start dating/screwing with someone. But I haven't played the last two versions yet, waiting for the next update, thus only going by what I remember reading here or what was in the pre-remake.
Thanks man. I'm always hesitant to play a game with the NTR tag. It'd be nice if there was clarification. Looks like I'll be waiting until the next update too.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Thanks man. I'm always hesitant to play a game with the NTR tag. It'd be nice if there was clarification. Looks like I'll be waiting until the next update too.
I can clearly tell you some of the future love interests are low-key dating or humping others at the start of the game/before you start making your move. And there's a threat to your "family" (older cousin and aunt), which you can prevent from going too far... and there's implicit non-committal sex with a couple of other girls. It is based on the assumption of hormonal teens in High school, afterall, but there are a few girls that seem very committed after you start dating them and some that don't mind sharing you but don't really pursue others. Overall, feels better and more realistic than, for example "My New Life (now Remake)" and looks better/more coherent than My Cute Cousin (Now Roomate) and Man of the House, but def. inspired by them.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Gym_yoga_11.jpg Triss_pool_1.jpg

Oct 21, 2021 at 4:50 AM
Preview 2.5 - Almost ready
Hi,
The update is almost ready. Proofreading is done. Now I have to test it.
In the mean time, the gym, located downtown will open again, by following the Popular route. And Triss, the yoga teacher is back for new events.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
It's like those movies where a cartoon character, with exaggerated proportions, interacts with human beings. (not that I'm complaining)

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Not sure if reported already but in V2.4
There is a freeze Bug going on

Quest: "The Photo Girl" first you are supposed to meet her at the Park:

But when you do the image switches back to school and the game freezes.

any help?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Gym_intro_5.jpg

Oct 23, 2021 at 1:43 PM
SLF - Changelog 2.5
What’s new?
- The Populars route. Try to be friends with the most popular guys in high school, but good luck, because they’re fucking jerks! But this will lead you to the downtown gym.
- The gym. Some new events will occurs at the gym, particularly with Mimi (and more in the future). By the way, maybe you could take yoga class with… Triss!
- If you’re popular, maybe you could try to be closer to the cheerleaders. And this will lead you to new events.
- The Virgins! Who are they? Are they’re really virgins? So many questions… But who cares, you just want to bang them too! Two of them will be the stars of this update.
- Now if you have sex with your cousin Alice before sleeping, she will be naked in the morning, and with a new action!
- New lessons for each class.
- New week end activities.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev has shared that the Patron+ level patrons will be able to download the update from Thursday 28th October.

Based on the release schedule for earlier versions, I believe that this means release for the various tiers is probably as follows:

Patron+++ Tier ($30) : October 23rd​
Patron++ Tier ($20) : October 26th​
Patron+ Tier ($10) : October 28th​
Patron Tier ($5) : October 30th​

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
If it wasn't for the sandbox tag, and a Dev not bright enough to allow the player to name relations to bypass Patreon's make-believe morals, I'd give this one a shot.
Just can't stomach giving money to someone weak in the knees enough to clear things with their master first. :poop:

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
Game is good, but who tf is finding attractive Alice?
She is look so idk she is just nothing 0 minds about her, if she looks like alice from another game it will be another way but now i skip all events with her

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Family Route: Have dinner with your family. Does anyone know how do I trigger this event? I'm at home and clicking every room during every hour on every day and get nothing. Anyone?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes