iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
There isn't really content that has been removed. It is just currently not available until it is being reworked to have the same, higher quality. But in the end, most content should be back.

Reactions: exazubi
Jul 28, 2020
Ok most likely I missed it and it has probably been asked and answered but if so I have not seen it in the thread. Is there an incest patch to restore the content that Patreon (trash site that it is) has forced to be removed?

Reactions: Seriosha
Jul 28, 2020
awesome and thank you. It took awhile for it to penetrate my thick skull but as I was playing it finally dawned on my that we were related again LOL - sigh I know all to well the taste of my foot since its usually found in my mouth where I tend to stick it too often.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There isn't really content that has been removed. It is just currently not available until it is being reworked to have the same, higher quality. But in the end, most content should be back.
I would even expect that not just most, but ALL the content will return. I don't see any reason why that should be different. . The game is only being technically revised and the content has been redesigned so that the scenes makes more sense. That's all. And i'm assuming that there will be new content as soon as the revision is finished. The game was far from being finished.

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Hi all, I am progressing nicely with all walkthroughs except 1, Hailey in the park, after you have learned photograpy! Every time i try to meet her the whole screen goes white and stays that way. Any ideas?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes