Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Scene 1: Scene with Iris and Mayo, at Iris home when they drink and the MC fucks Mayo when she is clearly super drunk. Even when Mayo apologizes for calling MC a rapist, that was clearly rape.

Scene 2: Scene with Christy at the Baseball field before and while hiding from Karly, she says no multiple times and even makes MC stop. When Karly is close MC just fucks her again.
After finishing the up to date version. I noticed 2 more rape scenes, one of them this time not from the MC.

Scene 3: Ako and Emily in the lingerie store, Ako and Emily change together and show of to MC. MC and Emily getting hot and heavy after Emily thought Ako left the changing cabin. Instead of leaving, Ako fingers Emily together with MC, without the knowledge of Emily.

Scene 4: "Angry Cunni scene from Mimi". After MC made Mimi cum, she says he can do what ever. He starts to masturbate between her legs and gets close to her pussy, where she says "I hope you're not trying to penetrate me". After a short while he just goes a bit deeper and says to himself "I'm inside her". And even cums inside her without permission.

And the sexual assaults I didn't even start to count.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
and NTR can only be from the point of view of the MC
Who says that? NTR can happen from the point of view of every character in a game, provided that the prerequisites are correct: Realtionship, cheating, "taking away the partner". It is not exclusively tailored to the MC.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
People who get mad at games having so-called NTR scenes - or even a female protagonist - are those who, for some weird reasons, identify themselves with the fictional pixel protagonist of the game they are playing o_O. Consequently, these individuals only play and tolerate games where what happens to the protagonist exactly matches what they would like to happen to themselves in their real life. This because their real life is, on the contrary, very unsatisfactory and not gratifying, for it’s very different from what they dream (for example being a successful alpha male who have exclusive sex with all the hottest girls/women he meets).

Rational people, who are satisfied of their life and don’t have a very low self-esteem, instead, simply play the game like an external observer or a “deus-ex-machina”, who can change the course of a story, just for entertaining purposes. It's like watching a movie or reading a book, with the difference that a game usually gives the player the possibility to influence the plot of the story. Consequently, they know that what happens in the game has no relationship whatsoever with their real life. They don’t need to identify themselves with a fictional, unreal character to delude themselves that their life doesn’t suck.

In conclusion, it's a shame that, for the mental issues of some individuals, every game which is only suspected to have NTR - or some other “undesired” meaningless tags - is subjected to such intolerance and verbal abuse, which greatly limit the developers’ freedom of expression in their creations.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
I got stuck with Mimi - I need progress, she writes to me, but how to do it - please help me a little bit

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A little help please?
It seems like you are not being clear enough what your problem is.
Let us know more information, like which version, what does the ingame tip say, what scene was your last one with her, etc.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Considering this game, well it has abusive other dick. That martin is an abusive asshole and threat of others to come, it also has an MC that is quite close to creepy fucker as well (in a few instances, ok maybe more as a few he goes at least darker grey when consent is involved as someone pointed out in earlier post). That will limit its potential player base while others will jump happily on this game, just stop trying to be morally superior cause you like women to be abused and fucked by everything that moves (it is fine you can enjoy any (power) fantasy that you want in a game, just do not expect everyone to feel the same) and others do not, just enjoy your game and let others enjoy theirs without calling each other mentally ill for not liking it or some strange sub humans that are not emotionally developed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
It seems like you are not being clear enough what your problem is.
Let us know more information, like which version, what does the ingame tip say, what scene was your last one with her, etc.
In the latest version 2.4- night on the beach and night club with Mimi but it does not work

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
In the latest version 2.4- night on the beach and night club with Mimi but it does not work
I don't really remember it. Could be that you have to invite her with the invitation menu and then be at home at a specific time.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
I don't really remember it. Could be that you have to invite her with the invitation menu and then be at home at a specific time.
works the first time
after that I don't think so, as more progress is needed with mimi
in next update??

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
works the first time
after that I don't think so, as more progress is needed with mimi
in next update??
There is definitely more this update. After the Beach night, there are 8 (I think) more scenes in the replay screen.
And I think I know what one of the problem is, will put everything in a spoiler.

There are 2x Nightclub scenes. And then the scene at the beach. After that you get "the best blowjob" from Mimi. The next scene after that (I base everything of the "replay screen") is the sex scene between Mimi and Martin. I guess you have to solve the "Martin" problem first before continuing with Mimi. To do that I just interrupted Mimi and Martin multiple times, then Martin will talk to you and you plan to get rid of him, with Akos and Bills help. May you're stuck there.

If that didn't work you can upload a save and I'll see if I can solve it.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
There is definitely more this update. After the Beach night, there are 8 (I think) more scenes in the replay screen.
And I think I know what one of the problem is, will put everything in a spoiler.

There are 2x Nightclub scenes. And then the scene at the beach. After that you get "the best blowjob" from Mimi. The next scene after that (I base everything of the "replay screen") is the sex scene between Mimi and Martin. I guess you have to solve the "Martin" problem first before continuing with Mimi. To do that I just interrupted Mimi and Martin multiple times, then Martin will talk to you and you plan to get rid of him, with Akos and Bills help. May you're stuck there.

If that didn't work you can upload a save and I'll see if I can solve it.
nightclub and beach all ok, i have all replays
now i cant more invite
mimi nightclub and beachparty
is red

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
nightclub and beach all ok, i have all replays
now i cant more invite
mimi nightclub and beachparty
is red
If you were at the beach then you are past the night club and you have to continue her quest. Next step and next scene in the replay screen is Martin. You have to get rid of Martin.

here's what I get on the invitation menu
If you already were 2 times at the nightclub and at the beach then there is no more night club scenes in the current version.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes