markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
Are you sure you played this game? Ntr is there
do you mean the scene Maria and Martin? then you are wrong you dont have a relationship with Maria so no NTR! just google what NTR means before you say there is NTR in the game!

The tag is from the first versions of the game where was NTR and Rape!

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
do you mean the scene Maria and Martin? then you are wrong you dont have a relationship with Maria so no NTR! just google what NTR means before you say there is NTR in the game!

The tag is from the first versions of the game where was NTR and Rape!
There is also a scene of Mimi and Martin

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
the MC has also no relationship with Mimi! and NTR can only be from the point of view of the MC

The only way NTR can happen at this point is when emily is fucking around
I would personally call it cheating. Here, in many branches, there is a debate about what NTR is. And everyone has their own opinion on this matter.

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
definition

NTR or , ( . 寝取られ, 寝(ne) as in 寝取られ means "sleep", in this case, " sleeping with someone (cheating)". 取られ(torare) is a noun coming from 取られる(torareru), "have something stolen/robbed".

It is a genre of anime (most commonly found in ), with a specific idea at its centre - cheating. It has a (main) story where the protagonist has his/her lover stolen by someone. The sex in an Netorare hentai/NTR hentai will focus more on the couple that is having an affair together, rather than the married or dating couple whose relationship is being violated. Netorare/NTR usually has a female character as the one who is cheating on her husband or boyfriend, but it can also be a male character as well sleeping with other girls. Quite often, Netorare hentai/NTR hentai end in depressed, , and rage-filled characters rather than happy endings.

Reactions: Dragon59

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
With Maria, no. And with Mimi, yes. I think this is what the tag means

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not necessarily with the MC. In theory, it can be any charakter that appears in a game. And cheating can also take place with anyone else. There does not necessarily have to be a connection with the MC. But you are right, a relationship must actually exist. Nor is it enough that someone cheats in this relationship for it to be NTR. The cheater needs to be "taken away" from the relationship. NTR is not possible without cheating (and therefore not without a relationship). But cheating is possible without NTR. At least in the classic definition of NTR (netori, netorare)

However, NTR is defined differently in this forum:
Here it is enough if a LI (does not matter whether a relationship exists or not) has sex with someone other than the MC, regardless of the circumstances. I don't know who wrote that. But it's nonsense, it has nothing to do with the real meaning of NTR. But that is how it is defined in this forum. And that's one of the reasons why there is always the NTR dispute here.

Reactions: markusmicky18

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
So when will the rape tag be added?

There are clearly 2 rape scenes. And when you choose those routes they are unavoidable-

Scene 1: Scene with Iris and Mayo, at Iris home when they drink and the MC fucks Mayo when she is clearly super drunk. Even when Mayo apologizes for calling MC a rapist, that was clearly rape.

Scene 2: Scene with Christy at the Baseball field before and while hiding from Karly, she says no multiple times and even makes MC stop. When Karly is close MC just fucks her again.

I dunno but for me that qualifies for a rape tag.

There are some other scenes that are or at least are very close to rape (and haven't finished the re-rework yet). But those 2 are without a doubt rape.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not necessarily with the MC. In theory, it can be any charakter that appears in a game. And cheating can also take place with anyone else. There does not necessarily have to be a connection with the MC. But you are right, a relationship must actually exist. Nor is it enough that someone cheats in this relationship for it to be NTR. The cheater needs to be "taken away" from the relationship. NTR is not possible without cheating (and therefore not without a relationship). But cheating is possible without NTR. At least in the classic definition of NTR (netori, netorare)

However, NTR is defined differently in this forum:
Here it is enough if a LI (does not matter whether a relationship exists or not) has sex with someone other than the MC, regardless of the circumstances. I don't know who wrote that. But it's nonsense, it has nothing to do with the real meaning of NTR. But that is how it is defined in this forum. And that's one of the reasons why there is always the NTR dispute here.
Officially, it's not as broad as that. The definition the site uses for tags is:
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
It does imply that the scene had to be designed to cause jealousy, perhaps in the average player rather than the most sensitive, NTR-phobic. Reasonable expectation and all that.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So when will the rape tag be added?

There are clearly 2 rape scenes. And when you choose those routes they are unavoidable-

Scene 1: Scene with Iris and Mayo, at Iris home when they drink and the MC fucks Mayo when she is clearly super drunk. Even when Mayo apologizes for calling MC a rapist, that was clearly rape.

Scene 2: Scene with Christy at the Baseball field before and while hiding from Karly, she says no multiple times and even makes MC stop. When Karly is close MC just fucks her again.

I dunno but for me that qualifies for a rape tag.

There are some other scenes that are or at least are very close to rape (and haven't finished the re-rework yet). But those 2 are without a doubt rape.
Are those scenes in 2.0?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes