bennybottom

Jul 24, 2017
A very great game, the Girls fantastic. it was better i missed spanking scenes with red botoms, Moter daughter, alice speaks from it, not to sea. Thanks

Oct 17, 2020
Having an issue with the Mac version. When I start a new game and go to sleep on the first night the arrow does not work to progress to the next day. Anyone know how to fix this?

DoOver

Sep 26, 2018
I'm stuck at the beginning quest to introduce myself to each student.
I cannot join any of the class B, class C, class D in the afternoon even though Monday - Friday I search and talk to everyone. What am I missing?

DoOver

Sep 26, 2018
I'm stuck at the beginning quest to introduce myself to each student.
I cannot join any of the class B, class C, class D in the afternoon even though Monday - Friday I search and talk to everyone. What am I missing?
Quest finally went away...
I uninstalled, removed AppData > LocalLow, then reinstalled/unzipped and started from scratch.
Seems I'm finally good to go.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Is there any way to restore incest manually or is it impossible to make it happen without rewriting the whole script. Also is there any cheats that I can use? As far as I remember this shit is as grindy as fuck! But I love those sneaking content.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Is there any way to restore incest manually or is it impossible to make it happen without rewriting the whole script. Also is there any cheats that I can use? As far as I remember this shit is as grindy as fuck! But I love those sneaking content.
The 2.x version of the game has the incest back into it, no need for patches. The new version is more events based and not grindy, there are a few stats you need to pick up at the begining but they are easy to get. There is plenty of sneaking content already including new stuff. If you want to cheat, there is a built in cheat for money in the laptop in your room, if you cheat money you can speed through lessons and buy stuff easily when you need it. You just need to progress each segment of the game to get to the next event now.

Reactions: arelor

Madmadmac

Mar 18, 2019
Hi, is Haily's route (the Photo Girl) broken for anyone else?

When I go to meet her in the park, the game jumps to the photo studio in the school with no dialog or options to choose and no access to the menu to load/save or quit the game either.
Only way out is alt-tab to desktop or open the task manager to close the game..

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
Mega you can try this link it's version 1.10
Sadly can't get this version to work. After the setup graphics and controls window, it opens the message about all the characters being 18 and won't proceed. Not sure where any log file is if it exists
I played 2.4 but obviously there's quite a bit to be done. I realise 1.10 is technically different but also had content not in 2.4.
Any advice on trying get 1.10 to run? Last old version I had was 0.10 which was from quite a while ago.

jaytay001

Mar 3, 2018
Hi, is Haily's route (the Photo Girl) broken for anyone else?

When I go to meet her in the park, the game jumps to the photo studio in the school with no dialog or options to choose and no access to the menu to load/save or quit the game either.
Only way out is alt-tab to desktop or open the task manager to close the game..

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
It's a bug. The hotfix is in the OP, extract the missing images from there

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
The 2.x version of the game has the incest back into it, no need for patches. The new version is more events based and not grindy, there are a few stats you need to pick up at the begining but they are easy to get. There is plenty of sneaking content already including new stuff. If you want to cheat, there is a built in cheat for money in the laptop in your room, if you cheat money you can speed through lessons and buy stuff easily when you need it. You just need to progress each segment of the game to get to the next event now.
Thank you for sparing your time to explain a lot of the things, by the way it looks everything is much better now. I'll give it a try thank you!

Reactions: pgm_01 and StyleHG

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
MC of BigBrother game
Or Glamour, of course.
I forget which game it was, but the MC mused that he could install cameras around the house and earn money, then dismissed it thinking "what kind of creep would do that without consent?"

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes