fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
so, i haven't played this game since the winter holidays event (sometime in 2019). am i supposed to start a new game because the game has been totally changed with 2.0+? nothing to make old saves workable for 2.4?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
so, i haven't played this game since the winter holidays event (sometime in 2019). am i supposed to start a new game because the game has been totally changed with 2.0+? nothing to make old saves workable for 2.4?
This is a total reboot of the game so the old 1.x saves will not work at all. It is totally worth playing from the start though, while some of the events are the same (like the Emily Date) other events are totally reworked and the story is changed. While it will take a bit to get the events back to where the 1.x version was, this really is a better game with the story flowing better and new events as well as new characters. As annoying as rebooting unfinished games is, it is worth it here because this game is really much better than it was.

Reactions: fugazi666

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
ok, thanks a lot. this was one of the first adult games i've played and you have encouraged me enough to start again after four years.

This is a total reboot of the game so the old 1.x saves will not work at all. It is totally worth playing from the start though, while some of the events are the same (like the Emily Date) other events are totally reworked and the story is changed. While it will take a bit to get the events back to where the 1.x version was, this really is a better game with the story flowing better and new events as well as new characters. As annoying as rebooting unfinished games is, it is worth it here because this game is really much better than it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
As annoying as rebooting unfinished games is, it is worth it here because this game is really much better than it was.
I totally agree. This is a much better game than it used to be, and is one of the better games here at F95. My only complaint is that Lisa is ready to be fingered by a total stranger she just met in the locker room of a strange school, all while still not getting frisky with her loving brother in Big Brother - Another Story. That doesn't seem fair.

• Haha
Reactions: pgm_01

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
well, after v1 I go back to see how this is going, to see if something funny happens with the nerd.
The problem I have is with the resolution, no matter which one puts the image is centered with huge blue borders on each side, both in screen and window mode.
If I increased the resolution, during the intro the text would go off the screen, to see if there is some way to stretch the image to the edges.

Last edited:

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
After the basketball game, the game jumped back home from 6:00 p.m. to the shopping event with Alice in the afternoon

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Hi I have the following questions

I can have a good relationship with Vicky? because there's only so many ways...

can I have a good relationship with Seth?
can i have a good relationship with the Jocks?

with all of them, there's not a lot of interaction.

Where are they?
Is there a solution to this?

Does the cheerleader route always say they hate me?

thank you

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
Ok so i have a question based on the taekwondo. how the world do you get to go take the classes in the 2.3 version???
Next and final question for now is the party we throw for alice. what alcohol should be bought?

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
Hi I have the following questions

I can have a good relationship with Vicky? because there's only so many ways...

can I have a good relationship with Seth?
can i have a good relationship with the Jocks?

with all of them, there's not a lot of interaction.

Where are they?
Is there a solution to this?

Does the cheerleader route always say they hate me?

thank you
all that was in the old version of the game will come back later

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
Ok so i have a question based on the taekwondo. how the world do you get to go take the classes in the 2.3 version???
Next and final question for now is the party we throw for alice. what alcohol should be bought?
taekwondo is not in this version will maybe come back later

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Anyone know how to get back to the map from the grocery I am stuck in there.
If you go to the grocery store, but are not buying anything, all you need to do is click on the map button in the top left corner of the screen (4th button).

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I went to the park every morning but didn't see any animals
If you already did that then at 13:00 go to the photo studio and click on the book icon above the desk. It will have the list of girls and tell you if you can shoot with them or tell you what you need to do to be able shoot with them. Click on the camera icon to invite the girl.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes