gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hey all, can anyone help...?

I started playing this at v2.2 using the incest patch and whenever I go into the classroom for a lesson, initially it played through the whole class scene, all I will see a couple of lines of text and then a blank screen which if I click takes me to 12 o'clock. I am on day 108 and this has probably been happening since day 50 or 60. This is the screen for the classroom below. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it. Win10 fully updated.
1627722322842.png

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017

I started playing this at v2.2 using the incest patch and whenever I go into the classroom for a lesson, initially it played through the whole class scene, all I will see a couple of lines of text and then a blank screen which if I click takes me to 12 o'clock. I am on day 108 and this has probably been happening since day 50 or 60. This is the screen for the classroom below. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it. Win10 fully updated.
View attachment 1327380
don't use the incest patch! I don't know there is one for this version of the game maybe its for the old version?

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Meeting Hailey in the park after reaching the maximum level in photo studio results in a blank screen when I click her chat icon in the park. Can anyone please fix that?

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update.
Love the game story and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. (y)

Yrara

Dec 27, 2017
- pc

- update

- Mac maybe

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sigh. I just realized I downloaded and installed 2.3 without playing. I didn't remember to pull my saves from 2.2. Oh well. I guess I start over. Not right now, though. I find with some games, I have a motivation to continue, but if I have to start over, the motivation is lower and I put it off for a bit longer.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
i can't do invite in game!!!!:unsure::unsure::unsure:
The ability to invite someone for something depends on the advance in relationship to this group/person.
Follow the roads ; the needed actions to progress in relationship to every person/group is shown in the text above corner on right side.
If you did so (may takes you up to 20 days) and the "bug" remains in your gameplay please post an actual save.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018

View attachment 1327380
Looks familiar to me since my last Win 10 update some of this seems to happen more often as before.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Will any of the future updates include a path to banging Maria? She's absolutely a MILF.
Probably. In the previous version of the game there was a Maria path and while there were things you could do with her, I think MC came close but did not quite get there right before this rebooted version was started.

Reactions: Antwit
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes