Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
I still finishd this the first time.. Caught up again this time... I wonder will there be a pregnancy chance and when will there be a update on the other game of yours...

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
NO, its not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is no NTR in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you sure? As far as I know, we can steal the masseurs (i can't think of his name right now) girlfriend. Netori is a form of NTR. Only in this case we are the culpit, not the victim. But it doesn't, who is culpit or victim. If there is a relationship, in this one is cheated and the partner is been taken away, it means NTR. And in this one case it happens. So yes, this one optional scene is actually NTR. :cool:

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
This forums definition of the NTR tag covers only Netorare, however. There are scenes in this game where (potential) LIs can be seen having sex with other people than the MC. This includes Maria and Mimi with Martin, but that is avoidable by interrupting them. Additionally, Ako has sex with Olivia which can be avoided by not avoiding the Olivia and Lisa events completely.
Other events, such as the swinging, have not been reintroduced to version 2 yet, but were also optional back then.

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
Are you sure? As far as I know, we can steal the masseurs (i can't think of his name right now) girlfriend. Netori is a form of NTR. Only in this case we are the culpit, not the victim. But it doesn't, who is culpit or victim. If there is a relationship, in this one is cheated and the partner is been taken away, it means NTR. And in this one case it happens. So yes, this one optional scene is actually NTR. :cool:
that was in the old version of the game in the new one martin has no girlfriend you can steal and befor you ask the Vicky/seth part is also not in this verison!

you see no NTR

Chifilly

Oct 8, 2017
Hailey progress is completely messed up for me. I have to meet her at the park, but when I do I just get a static screenshot of the last place I talked to her and can't progress at all (and sometimes I just get a white screen).

EDIT: Also, my replay gallery is completely locked when I'd unlocked everything previously...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kytolo Braven

punxstatixparanoia

Jul 8, 2021
Hailey progress is completely messed up for me. I have to meet her at the park, but when I do I just get a static screenshot of the last place I talked to her and can't progress at all (and sometimes I just get a white screen).
Does seem to be broken in 2.4, can be done in 2.3. So the only way I was able to progress was to copy a save to 2.3, do the event, then copy it back to 2.4 and progress with the rest of the story. Only downside that resulted for me was that all the weekend events were reset.

EDIT: Also, my replay gallery is completely locked when I'd unlocked everything previously...
You wanted to copy your data.sav file in addition to your save files. The data.sav file has the replay gallery information in it.

Anyone got a full gallery unlocked save? My gallery was fully locked after playing new version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v2-4-walkius.3128/post-6276798

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chifilly and derive

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
What´s about "shopping with Mimi" in 2.4 ?
Is there one or five bugs in missing graphics ? See this:

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Question
is this normal?

no quests open

the Cheerleader hate me, is this normal? or can i change?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes