Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
It missed a couple points. I'm adding the PDF from the old 1.10 version I kept. It was compiled with help from others and posted by Angus Bez.
I made a new save with v2.3 and got the "perfect date" using that.
Edited.. It's on PAGE 33.
Tnx

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is it normal to get only 4 points at Yoga now in 2.3 ? I trained with Mimi more than 8 times at 7 AM alltogether within 3 weeks !
Yeah Yoga is capped at 4 currently. The gym hasn't been reintroduced yet, so that's all for the yoga storyline for now...

Reactions: Antwit

Honga

Jan 31, 2019
This results only 8/10 Points.

Any clue to make the full 10/10 ?
Ok, there you go. Took me 1 minute to use the search function.

I remember getting 10/10 myself. This description is a little vague, but i think you derserve that:

I just found the Game now, getting 10/10 on Emily isnt that hard. Go first to the Bar & Kiss her, then go to the pier kiss her there too, then go shoping choose your self hotpants, get denied on pants!, enter while changing kiss her, touch boobs, masturbate her & off her bra. Stop at this point.

Reactions: Antwit

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I like all the girls in the game, and I'm not complaining about the variety, but Ako will always be my number one choice. I would have been happy if the game was nothing more than bouncing her around the school all day long.

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

punxstatixparanoia

Jul 8, 2021
Looks like the fix wasn't very good. Game crashes (white screen or old image of her) as soon as I click on Haley in the park, v2.4
After not being able to get it to work in 2.4 I copied my save file over to 2.3 and was able to complete it. At which point I then copied it back to 2.4 with it completed.

Reactions: tamert101

cadefoster

May 10, 2017
Its been a while since I played an update.
Did they get rid of the Swapping? I was looking at the photos and noticed the swinger couple wasn't in the files anymore.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes